Sema Show Las Vegas 2011 - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

I too was lucky enough to go to the Sema show. It was amazing So many beautiful straight body'd cars ........ and some very curvy booth girls as well. I swear I ran into so many people while I was drooling over both haha.
I was wondering if you got any vids of the guy with the 2010-2011 Grabber blue mustang with the automatic convertible hard top. Great Idea but 15k plus the cost of the car is alittle steep. I only got stills but I have no excuse as The Royal purple MAXX 2 Racing 97 Thunderbird nascar we were with was directly next to it by the meguairs car crazy stage. I wanted to post it on here as I figured everyone would want to see it. Also if you want to see the car I was with Home Page whether you saw it or not?

Go:Pypes mufflers, Custom H-pipe, Fidanza stage 2 clutch,SCT Tuner, American Muscle CAI, BBK 65mm TB, MotoBlue 42% Underdrive Pulley, 17/10.5 (315s) Black Cobras, Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Tri-ax Shifter With Pistol Grip Show:Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Shorty Antenna, Sequential Turn signals, Bullet Pedal Set, Red Bumper Insert, Black Mach 1 Aluminum Louvers, Hood Pins
Beats:Pioneer HU, Alpine 6X9's Type R's(F/R)
UPS: Richmond 3.73 and Differential Cover.
Soon: Rear end rebuild kit and T-lok
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
S197 Member

notice the pics that are shaky are ones he took of the girls :kooky::kooky::kooky::kooky:

2007 G5 alloy Premium vert GT. 4.6V8 5spd Black leather int with dove Shaker 1000 My colour dash Sirius GT appearance pkg Light bar Sequentials Shelby wheels/tires Shelby splitter tinted lights Bullitt strut brace Billett interior trim Rear blackout panel 3D carbon side scoops windscreen,flowmaster american thunder axel backs Bama tune Sctx4 tuner JLT CAI series 3
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Here is a lil video I did with 2010 Formula Drifting Champion Vaughn Gittin Jr and his Mustang; it was awesome...

Mustangs Drifting at Sema 2011 - YouTube

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.

PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Thanks for that great vid, AC! Holy crap...that takes some ridiculous driving skill!!! WOW

2011 Sterling Gray Premium GT, Stone leather, Auto, 3.73, Comfort, Camera, Security, Polished Alum Wheels, Valentine-1, K & N drop in air filter, BAMA 91 Race Tune, Koni STR.T, Steeda Sport Springs, UMI PHB, GT 500 mounts. Delivered 10/10/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page