Ford Mustang Forum banner

Which sound do you like best

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Kenaizer 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Borla S-Type, definitely!

#4 ·
Both sound good. The fist video was had a deeper tone than the second. Than wide open tromp was music in the first video.:bigthumbsup

#5 ·
Not a fan of the American Thunders, if its flowmaster it has to be hushpowers.

From the two above, i prefer the Borla.

#8 ·
There are not too many 2011 owners in AZ at least on forums.....

It took me some time to get used to the S-Type sound. When I first swapped the Flowmasters I was a bit disappointed because the sound is not as deep, however after a day or two I got used to it and now love the S-Type sound. I get a lot of compliments.

#9 ·
Too bad you didn't set up a poll. But so far it looks like the opinions are overwhelmingly in favor of the Borlas.

#10 ·
Too bad you didn't set up a poll. But so far it looks like the opinions are overwhelmingly in favor of the Borlas.
Didn't even think about that......... oh well!

#11 ·
Both sound very good, I may be biased but I think the Borla's sound better. Not sure on the price you paid for each but I think the next question might be is do they sound the price difference better???

#14 ·
Hmm, I think the flowmasters. Neither is as deep as I expected. Maybe it's my computer speakers....

You want to turn some heads, go Roush. Just be careful when you get on it cause everyone within 6 blocks will be looking your way. And yes their raspy and I like that. Nothing else out there sounds like it.

#15 ·
Borla all the way

#19 ·
Borlas sound better in the video. Just curious why you didn't include ROUSH ABs. Mine are pretty subtle untill you get in it , then you can skake, rattle and roll. They aren't good if you live in a neighborhood though.

#21 ·
Both sound great. I'm probably biased as well but I vote S-Types. If you want them a little deeper you could try an H-pipe. I've never had an X-pipe on my car but my Borlas are definitely deep enough for me with my H-pipe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.