Crap Heated Seats - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don's Stang View Post
My heated seats suck, I can hardly tell they are working at all, when they do heat up, still never really sure they are working. Took it to the dealer, and they told me ya not very warm, but nothing wrong with them

when I was at the dealer tried another new GT premium in the lot, and it's heated seats were a tiny bit better than mine, but still not very warm at all.

My but warms the seat up faster than the heaters :?:
I can escalate this for you as well, Don’s Stang. Just PM me.

Deysha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Banned

Mine work perfectly, although my wife doesn't appear to like having her butt heated :nogrinner. I paid extra for that and a power seat for her side, and she won't use either of them.

GT Member

I agree that the "heated seats" barely deserve their name. I also had them in my 2011 Mustang V6 vert and they were equally effective - NOT. Must be part of an "energy conservation" drive

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustSrvc View Post
I can escalate this for you as well, Don’s Stang. Just PM me.

Deysha
I appreciate your offer, but looks like I just have to live with no heated seats this winter

2011 VMPcharged GT Auto, RGR/JPC Motor, Borla Touring, Alum Driveshaft, tuned by VMP [email protected]

Fired up the willing engine, responding with a roar.Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime.Wind in my hair Shifting and drifting Mechanical music Adrenaline surge - Rush -
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Mine work fine, I just wish the elements were placed up higher catering more to the back and less to the ass.

Not that I don't appreciate a hot...

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe • Performance White • 6R80 • HID • 64M Wheels • Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner • GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set • Ohio's Horses License Plate • Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don's Stang View Post
I appreciate your offer, but looks like I just have to live with no heated seats this winter
No problem. PM me if you need me.

Deysha
Rookie

Mine heat up fast and get pretty hot. I usually have to turn them off after a few minutes. Got a little spoiled with my Benz that had 3 settings. On the Mustang it is just high and off. Would be nice if it had a lower setting. Just another thought since I have some low back problems it would be great if they had an option just to heat the back of the seat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page