Sell Mustang with or without mods? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingedthinker View Post
Free tip... run as far away from David Stanley car group dealerships as you can. I lived in OKC/Norman for 10+ years.
I am more than happy with the service they have given me. Can't say I was happy with them the first time I tried to buy a car from them about a year ago, but then again I am hard to please when you are dealing with my cars. But the second time around I got a smokin deal and great service buying the car and so far service after the sale.

2011 Roush 5XR
#51 of 136
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes91 View Post
David Stanley Ford

Don't get me wrong, they too tried to rip me off at first. What kind of business would they be if they didn't. But I was able to get retail for my 07 GT on trade in.
That is flipping impressive. I dont know that I've ever received retail for a trade. Well done sir!

Beast3.7

I'm still willing to buy your stock PP wheels especially if it gives you some extra cash.

GT Member

I recently sold my GT, last week... The dealer wouldn't give me anything for the mods I left on the car... Steeda short throw shifter, FRPP GT Handling Pack and Kooks headers, X-pipe and cat backs...
I ended up just selling the car with those mods on it to a Mustang fan... I think they help sell the car to an individual but I think the dealer wanted no part of the exhaust, it was 49 state compliant...
If you do decide to sell it… list it as is…
It is like mint banana ice cream sells great to a person that likes mint banana ice cream but not to a person that likes butter pecan….

I don't speak often but when I do, I don't have clue what I am talking about. I just repeat things that I once heard and do not repeat them correctly... My doctor told me it was an ID 10 T problem and it was incurable.
So when I reply to a post or add to a thread I just find the words elsewhere and copy and paste.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page