Roush Supercharger installed! Finally! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVA_Mike View Post
I purchased the car with the supercharger as a dealer installed option. I had already obtained financing through my credit union. For the supercharger plus installation it was $5500 added to the price I haggled them down to (I was also upside down on my trade in).

My out the door price was essentially the MSRP for a GT Premium automatic with the electronics package.
This is me being envious. That's a great price, plus getting it on a new car means you get the full 3 years out of the Roush warranty. Congrats & enjoy.

2011 GT Coupe - candy red, auto, all the options
Mods - Roush supercharger, FRPP Sport axle-back mufflers, Forgestar CF5 gloss black staggered wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Yeah, I got it with a 5yr/75k extended warranty through my credit union also.

@FastV: I'll PM you with who my dealer was. I don't know if they allow posting dealership names here... I haven't seen it done.

NoVA just means Northern Virginia
VMP Tuned Roush 79mm Pulley ID1000 injectors & JLT Intake GT500 Axlebacks UMI Panhard Bar, LCAs, & UCAs
Steeda Ultralite Springs Koni STR.Ts 19x11 Gloss Gunmetal Forgestar CF10s 2012 GT Premium 401A Black&Brick
PONY Member

Yeah man you can def post the name. Was it koons?

Nice ride

2011 Black Mustang GT 5.0 Brick-Red
6SP Manual | 3.73 Gears | HIDs | Sec & Anti-Theft Pkg | Brembo GT Brake Pkg | Comfort Package | Shaker 1000 |
Mods:

2011 CS/GT Front Valance, 2011 GT500 Rear Diffuser, 2011 SVT GT500 Mufflers, 2011 Roush Side Skirts, 3dCarbon GT500 Spoiler, Boss 302 Front Splitter, Speed Dawg custom shift-knob, Black Pony Emblem, 50% fog-light tint, Blacked Out Side Marks Front and Rear, 35% All-around Tint & Heon H10 fog-light bulbs

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimaniac View Post
Yeah man you can def post the name. Was it koons?

Nice ride
No Koons couldn't do SC installs without busting the warranty.

Ted Britt in Fairfax. The Fairfax location is allowed to do Ford factory warrantied FRPP installs which, from what I understand, a lot of dealerships can't do. Maybe they were just blowing smoke, but the other dealerships around D.C. and Northern VA wouldn't even think of dropping in a supercharger. The key for me was walking in with financing on my own.

While I'm name dropping... Gary Funk the service manager there was awesome throughout the process. Simply an all around great person. I had no problems trusting him with my car and to get the job done right. Some people you can tell take pride in their work, and he's one of 'em. I know a lot of people rag on their dealerships but this one treated me rather well.

NoVA just means Northern Virginia
VMP Tuned Roush 79mm Pulley ID1000 injectors & JLT Intake GT500 Axlebacks UMI Panhard Bar, LCAs, & UCAs
Steeda Ultralite Springs Koni STR.Ts 19x11 Gloss Gunmetal Forgestar CF10s 2012 GT Premium 401A Black&Brick
Apprentice

Quote:
Ted Britt in Fairfax
Nice! They ARE a good dealership. I purchased my GT from them a year ago. See ya on the NoVA streets

2011 Mustang 5.0 w/ Some Mods
PONY Member

Sweet!

I've been dealing with Ted Britt in Chantilly and their Service Manager is blowing me smoke in regards to my MT82 issues. He won't repair it since he wants it to get even worse so his employees can get paid. What a d-bag. I'll try and take it to Fairfax, I heard nothing but good things thus far.

2011 Black Mustang GT 5.0 Brick-Red
6SP Manual | 3.73 Gears | HIDs | Sec & Anti-Theft Pkg | Brembo GT Brake Pkg | Comfort Package | Shaker 1000 |
Mods:

2011 CS/GT Front Valance, 2011 GT500 Rear Diffuser, 2011 SVT GT500 Mufflers, 2011 Roush Side Skirts, 3dCarbon GT500 Spoiler, Boss 302 Front Splitter, Speed Dawg custom shift-knob, Black Pony Emblem, 50% fog-light tint, Blacked Out Side Marks Front and Rear, 35% All-around Tint & Heon H10 fog-light bulbs
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastv View Post
$5500 installed is great with the warranty that is, now where do I go to get it done, I am in NOVA aswell

Go to Indiana and get an e-force .......

Just kidding .... hey I work in NoVa, looks like we have a bunch of fast ponies running around during the day. Guess I will have to be carfull who I mess with down here.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.
PONY Member

The 5.0 is not my Daily driver, I would like to be but the traffic on 495 makes me

:kooky:
Past
2012 Mustang GT - Prem, 392 Rwhp
GTO ( LS2) 498rwhp ( the best car seats)
Z06 (the widest rear tires)
CTS-V :shiny: (no options left behind)
TSX ( a great commuter)
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastv View Post
The 5.0 is not my Daily driver, I would like to be but the traffic on 495 makes me

Haha, I know exactly what you mean, but as long as i don't have on Liquid Metal, I can handle it okay.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

congrats on the supercharger!!! these cars just transform into monsters with any type of blower.

heck I went for a ride in a 2011 V6 with a Procharger the other day and it was wicked fast as well.

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)
PONY Member

Wheel hop is horrible now, I couldn't only imagine how much worse it would be with more power.

Must be fun!
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Yeah, I got it with a 5yr/75k extended warranty through my credit union also.

@FastV: I'll PM you with who my dealer was. I don't know if they allow posting dealership names here... I haven't seen it done.
Man that is sweet ! If I could have got that kind of a deal when I bought mine a supercharger would be on it too.Nice !

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page