Lets See Those Winter Beaters! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastv View Post
Those AWD Celicas were sick

Yes they were, still mad about passing up the chance to buy a very low mileage, 1 owner, ST185 GT4....... I was young and at that time, the 205's had the style I wanted, at a price I couldn't swing. Oh the good ole days.

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Garage
My X5

2011 Mustang GT, 3.73, Brembo's, in Red Candy - SOLD
2014 Mustang GT, Track Pack, Deep Impact Blue
ucb
PONY Member

2003 BroRunner..Lifted on 32s..for when i head to the snow, need to haul ****, or if it rains

Apprentice

one of the benefits of living in socal!

2012 Kona Blue V6 6M Base | Performance Package | Boss 302 Steering Wheel | MGW Shifter | Morel Components
1985.5 Black SVO | Stinger FMIC | Forced4 CAI | More Boost!
PONY Member

Mine looks suspiciously like a 2012 MCA edition. Man up and drive em!

2012 Black MCA, HID package, Steeda splitter, Airaid cold air intake, AM Hood struts, FRPP Sport axle back, Soon : matching lower grille, MMD tailight surrounds and tint.
PONY Member

My 3 week old winter beater...

2011 Sterling Gray GT Premium, 401a, Manual, Brembo and 3.73 rear.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Mine winter car is a 2002 Saturn with 134,00 miles. My 2011 Mustang GT is hibernating, along with my 1977 MGB convertible(supercharged).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 119-2.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	147007  

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Kona Blue with Saddle interior
Purchased new April 13, 2011
6 spd manual Rapid Spec 400A
Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter, Borla S-type Axle-back exhaust, Eibach Pro-kit springs and camber bolts, Steeda panhard bar, Koni adjustable yellows struts and shocks,GT500 mounts, Steeda oil separator, Redline Tuning hood lifts, MRT adjustable tilt headrests, MMD tail light trim, 35% window tint, K&N air filter, MMD Classic louvers, CDC chin spoiler, TSW Nurburgring wheels.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezul View Post
Mine looks suspiciously like a 2012 MCA edition. Man up and drive em!

I don't think it has anything to do with man up. Leaving the baby for good weather days is just the right thing to do IMO.

Mines an 06 Kia Spectra 5. Now that is a hot rod. :laughlitt

2011 Roush 5XR
#51 of 136
Apprentice
S197 Member

Mustang hibernating, with trickle charger and cover.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Kona Blue with Saddle interior
Purchased new April 13, 2011
6 spd manual Rapid Spec 400A
Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter, Borla S-type Axle-back exhaust, Eibach Pro-kit springs and camber bolts, Steeda panhard bar, Koni adjustable yellows struts and shocks,GT500 mounts, Steeda oil separator, Redline Tuning hood lifts, MRT adjustable tilt headrests, MMD tail light trim, 35% window tint, K&N air filter, MMD Classic louvers, CDC chin spoiler, TSW Nurburgring wheels.
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

No hibernation here in CA............ My 365 day a year car, already hit some stuff on the freeway, dinks and divits in the windshield, divits out of the hood from all the rocks and the "shovel ready" bs freeway projects out here in CA that seem to last forever......... At 11500 miles now and I am sure there will be more damage to come.... But that's the way it is, I am sure I will wear this car out in 5-6 years...... Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 A GT plate out.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	147008  

Grabber Blue 2012 GT Mustang, 6 spd manual, basic model 300A, no options, charcoal black interior. On order 04/21/11. VIN received 05/26/11. Build date 06/08/11, delivered to dealer 06/21/11. Picked up 6/29 after black stripes installed by dealer. Roush axle backs installed.... Added OEM strut tower brace..... On the road......!
PONY Member

No pics but I drive a 2000 Olds Intrigue and a 2006 Jeep Commander.
They're both pretty fugly as they've a fair amount of Krown rustproofing under them. It manages to creep out and up onto the paintwork as well. Otherwise they're mostly salt encrusted and not very photogenic. Washing's not an option unless I want the doors frozen shut.

Not much use for the 'verts this time of year.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtriatik View Post
Mine winter car is a 2002 Saturn with 134,00 miles. My 2011 Mustang GT is hibernating, along with my 1977 MGB convertible(supercharged).
I've got similar in the garage. 2011 Mustang premium convertible v6 and a 77 MGB unsupercharged.

Remember...it's all about inertia
GT Member

This is my winter beater Took her out today for a drive in 6 inches of snow. She's unstaopable with Michilen X-Ice XI2's and 280 lbs of sand in the trunk Got to love WI winters.
Lets See Those Winter Beaters!-winter-beater.jpg

Kona Blue 2012 GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73, AED Tuned, Corbeau CR1 seats with Harness, Koni Yellows, Steeda Sport Springs, Strano F/R adjustable sway bars, BMR LCA & PHB, Lethal O/R H, GT500 Axelbacks, Boss Pod w/ Prosport Gauges, Boss/CS F&R facsia'a, Goodridge SS lines, Boss Brake cooling ducts, Boss splitter, Roush side splitters, Saleen Grill. Mustang Dyno 379 HP & 371 TQ
Rookie

Just outfitted with new winter meats... surprisingly sure-footed for a rwd car!

cars almost old enough to shave. still drives smooth as silk...
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaleric84 View Post
Just outfitted with new winter meats... surprisingly sure-footed for a rwd car!

cars almost old enough to shave. still drives smooth as silk...
I wish I could see pictures but I can't here on base but my word. This cracked me up. Cars almost old enough to shave. still drives smooth as silk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page