Some car makers to keep prices same or lower - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011
2006GTfan

Some car makers to keep prices same or lower

They mention some of the higher end Mercedes in the article. Look at the price of the CLS63 AMG for example and then compare it to the 2013 gt500. I just think Mercedes cars are boring looking and overpriced.

Automakers drop prices on 2012 models to boost sales - Yahoo! Autos

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011
PONY Member

That's your opinion. They are very nice cars and they are also very nice to drive.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011
2006GTfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
That's your opinion. They are very nice cars and they are also very nice to drive.
They look so bland. I'd rather have a z06, ZR1, or a supersnake.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011
Beast3.7

That's so nice of them. The bottom line is that import car prices have been steadily climbing partially due to the decline in the dollar, but the luxury brands have been jacking up prices because the rich are getting richer and can afford it.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011
2006GTfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogasswild View Post
That's so nice of them. The bottom line is that import car prices have been steadily climbing partially due to the decline in the dollar, but the luxury brands have been jacking up prices because the rich are getting richer and can afford it.
I see lots of middle, upper middle class people driving these expensive cars. I don't mean mega money people, but people making okay money, BUT living beyond their means which is what partially got the economy into this mess in the first place. People buying 500k houses and 75k cars one 100k a year income.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006GTfan View Post
They look so bland. I'd rather have a z06, ZR1, or a supersnake.
And you're comparing 2 door 2 seaters to a 4 door 4 seater family car...I think the Super Snake looks bland. I think the ZR1 and the Z06 look like any other corvette out there. And now that you can get the GS on the base Vette, it takes away from some of the awe you used to get on a rare occasion you saw a Z06 or ZR1 on the road. I'd rather have an SLS over any of the cars you listed. Or hell, even a base R8 4.2. If I had the money for a higher end car, I wouldn't even think of buying a Super Snake. At the end of the day, it's still a Mustang with a bunch of after market parts on it.

Bland...really? lol

Mustang with wheels and a hood at the end of the day

lol

more lawlz
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011
ucb
PONY Member

this thread makes me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page