Performance Shop Near Sacramento, CA - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Alright, here are some update about my Ford Racing Handling Pack and where I got it installed:

The bushings on the front sway bar broke as I was not far from Sacramento Mustang (lucky me...) and NorCal Motorsports (where I got it installed), just 2 weeks after the installation... So I stopped by right away as I could hear the sway bar knocking under almost every time I would hit a bump or something!

At first I was wondering what it was, until they got my Mustang on the lift and we saw the right bushing gone off its place while the right side of the sway bar was loose...

The cause of this could have been 2 things; installation or parts failure; both can happen. Now talking about customer service, here is what happened:

I've already had a great feeling with NorCal Motorsports. But this time Gary and Jason Miller (Dad & Son working together) have been great the whole time, taking care of it right away and assuring many times they will take care of it, which they did.
They went out of their way to get me new bushings (actually even better ones, as they were larger than what Ford Racing sell with their handling pack), and even offered me back $100 for the inconvenience, which I refused at first but they insisted as they wanted me to feel like they were very concerned about their customer.
I have to say that I was very impressed with their friendliness, customer service and how they took care of my Mustang like it was their own. I have never seen that kind of service to this point in my life...
Like I said before, I would recommend anyone to go there for any work they might need on their Mustang, and will definitely go back in the future maybe for my new wheels or other parts.

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

For the ones in the area who went there or would like to go next time, here is what happened there on May 5th 2012, and they make a couple of these shows a year, it was great! :
Sacramento Mustang Show - YouTube

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

awesome video! i'll plan on going to the next one of these that they have

2013 DIB 3.7L | 6AT | Performance Package | Tech Package |
Bama 91R | Airaid CAI | Flowmaster Force II Axlebacks |
Pioneer TSD's | Amp & 10" JBL sub |

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Thanks, you should go next time, living there it would be a shame not to!
It was great, not sure how many Mustangs were there, but it was packed!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page