Ford Mustang Forum banner

My New RTR Rear Valance

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Karnage541 
#1 ·
Whatcha guys think? Im coming close to the end of the apperience upgrades for my car.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Rim

See less See more
#2 ·
I think this is just the perfect rear end for the 2010+ Mustangs, and this is why I got it too!! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on this great mod! :bigthumbsup

#4 ·
Nice booty...mmmmmmm

#6 ·
Looks good. How about a photo of the car from a couple of different angles?

#12 ·
Ill take some more once it stops raining. As soon as I took this one it started so I got home asap.
Looking good:)..just need different wheels now to compliment the agressive looks. ..oh and get a billet antenna please lol..will make a huge difference!
I have summer wheels already, these are my winter setups. I have the SVT PP wheels, 19X9 up front and 19X10 out back. I actually like the stock antenna.

#7 ·
Looking good:)..just need different wheels now to compliment the agressive looks. ..oh and get a billet antenna please lol..will make a huge difference!

#9 ·
Looks great! I did mine last weekend. I had to chafe over the rear sensors on mine but it went great.

Welcome to Flickr!

#11 ·
I like it!:bigthumbsup

#13 ·
Love the RTR Lower valence. I'm a huge fan of SG 11's. I'd drop it and match the valence with some RTR wheels. (Or AMR's if you're on a budget :D).

#14 ·
Looks sweet! :bigthumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.