Ford Mustang Forum banner

Headaches! what wheels can i use to run 275/40/19 all around

12K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  brycerichert 
#1 ·
For the past night I been searching for wheels and tires. It looks like what I been reading you can run 275/40/19 tires on 19x9 or 19x9.5 wheels but it depends on the offset. Anything from 40mm and back offset and it looks like I'm good to go according to what I been reading. Can you any body give me a list of wheels I can choose from to mount in all 4 corners? It looks like rtr wheels and sve drift wheels are a good choice to pick from. I like the American muscle wheels a lot but they offer 19x8.5 . I wanna run 275/40/19s. Also if its to much to ask can anybody post a picture of those tire sizes. Thanks :)

G
#2 ·
Any 19x9 +32 to +45mm offset.
Any 19x9.5 +35 to +45mm offset.

RTR wheels work but are very tight to the fenders with a +33mm offset.

A list of wheels that work would be a mile long...

Eurotek 02(RTR with better offset)
AMR
Ford Brembo/FRPP Track Pack
TSW Nurburgring/Interlagos
Any GT500 wheel
AM Replica 19" wheels

#3 ·
#4 ·
I have TSW Interlagos wheels, 19x9.5 and will eventually put on 275/40-19's and will not feel bad about it at all, nor worried about rubbing or fitment. I'm also going to drop an inch. Killer look and STUPID light for only rotary forged. Package weight was 23lbs. Didn't get an exact on the wheels though. So that should give you an idea of where you're sitting. :bigthumbsup

#5 ·
I'm running the 19x9.5 SVE Drifts all the way around and it is sick looking!

#6 ·
I'm running 19 x 9 275/35zr19's all the way around. Sure looks like 40's would fit. I'm on a Steeda Sports drop too.

#7 ·
I'm running the 19'' x 9.5'' SVE drifts with 275/40/19 all around, with an Eibach Prokit drop, and they fit great

#13 ·
Those are good lookin'!!!!

I'm running the 19'' x 9.5'' SVE drifts with 275/40/19 all around, with an Eibach Prokit drop, and they fit great

#8 ·
Torquelover I seen your thread awesome ride man. Im tryin to give myself an idea how would some sve drift wheels or 5 star wheel look on a race red. I ordered a 2013 premium gt 2 weeks ago. I really like 5 star wheels but are hard to find in a 19x9 or 9.5

#9 ·
Doh!! I didn't mention that the wheels are 19 x 9 Boss 302 S

#11 ·
RTR's, TSW N-rings, Avante Garde, SVE Drifts, AMR's. How many people can make the same wheel?

#12 ·
I know, it's crazy... The first on the Mustang were the RTRs if I'm not mistaking. Seeing it success other brands made similar design...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.