Ford Mustang Forum banner

2013 Mustangs at the factory

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  dearbornmustang 
#1 ·
I just drove past the Mustang factory in Flat Rock and saw maybe 500 to 1000 new 2013 Mustangs waiting for shipping. That was sure a beautiful sight.

Paul

#2 ·
Goody.

:postpics

#3 ·
Ouch...those were all out when we just got a bunch of hail! Hopefully they are ok

#6 ·
When I checked on google maps I didn't see anywhere that seems like you would get a good clear view of the Mustangs - do you know which road had a good view?

#10 ·
I saw a 2013 V6 running around DC yesterday. Already had a regular tag on it. Had a little lady driving it. She gave me a thumbs up when I went by her. I died laughing. I have to say, I always liked the 2013 taillights until I saw them in person on this one. Not a fan. So glad I have a 2011.

#11 ·
2013 mustangs at the factory

HI guys,

International road is just west of I-75 and cuts thru the entire Ford property. You can see the main storage area, and now also the front of the factory where there are hundreds of new Mustangs waiting. You are 10 feet from the cars. It is quite thrilling to see all of them.

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.