Black Boss 302-S wheels installed - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

I keep looking at these wheels so bad a$$ I think I'm ganna go with the machine face I like a tad bit of color on a red car.

names Alex
2013 premium GT race red, order 3/23/12 ,doa 5/3/12
roush axle backs,pypes x pipe,resonator deletes, jlt oil catch can,20% tint, sr pc blk strut tower bar, painted engine bay and airaid cai, 93R] Bama tune, full roush splitters,cs rear diffuser,stillen gen 1 chin splitter, am black billet hidden fog light grille.Ford p springs, koni Orange struts, shocks, gt500 mounts, eibach sways, umi lca+reloc brak, 19x9.5 sve pc gloss blk wheels, cooper ra3 275/40/19 tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Exclamation

I really would like to see pics of the 302S wheels in Hyper black finish, and on a car.

PONY Member

Looks sharp
LMR is a great place, I was very happy with the FRPP wheels I got from them

2011 VMPcharged GT Auto, RGR/JPC Motor, Borla Touring, Alum Driveshaft, tuned by VMP [email protected]

Fired up the willing engine, responding with a roar.Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime.Wind in my hair Shifting and drifting Mechanical music Adrenaline surge - Rush -

PONY Member

Beautiful car man. I would have never guessed black wheels with your colors would look that good. It makes me rethink the whole grabber blue thing.

2011 V6 Base Grabber Blue GBMR #082
DG Custom Side Mirrors, Tri-bar Fender Emblems, MCA Grille, Magnaflow Street Axleback, Strut Tower Brace, AM GT500 Wheels, Bama Tuned 93Race
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Thanks again you guys. To be honest, the car was always intended to look like this from day 1. The Black wheels theme is like an old school linebacker's shoe's. Well, that's the theme anyway.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
Apprentice

Very nice!! I wonder what it would love like with red (matching your stripes) on the inside of the spokes like the ones on the Boss 302 LS.

2012 Mustang GT 5.0- Brembo brakes, Borla Atak exhaust, Roush billet grille and Boss Front Splitter.
PONY Member

Rich -

I spent the last month debating between those same gloss black 302 wheels and Forgestar CF5's, also gloss black. I finally decided on the CF5's, but the 302's look just great, especially on your car. Once I get my CF5's on the car,
I'll post in another thread. Anyway, congrats - your car just keeps getting better.

Max

2011 GT Coupe - candy red, auto, all the options
Mods - Roush supercharger, FRPP Sport axle-back mufflers, Forgestar CF5 gloss black staggered wheels
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012 Thread Starter
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Max - I settled. I had my heart set on the CF5's. I just couldn't justify the wait and the misinformation. The 302's were a happy medium I guess. I'm happy with the overall look and the weight is very good considering the price. When I see yours, I'm going to be jealous! BTW, there's a Mustang/Shelby roundup down in Battleground May 26 (ish). The organizer has an orange GT500

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page