Ford Mustang Forum banner

warranty question?

864 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  hello32 
#1 ·
ok so i just took my car in for the 2nd time. I was having issues with scratches appearing on the both windows, there a number of lines that form on both windows and its very hard to get rid of them. The ford rep told me this is only covered till 6,000 miles and its because something in the window needs to be cleaned. I thought this would be covered under the bumper to bumper warranty? i also purchased an extended warranty and my car has on 13,000 miles its a 2011 v6. the other issue i had was the suspension creaking again! the first time they replaced the sway bar, how many times does this have to happen to qualify for lemon law?

#2 · (Edited)
The qualifications for the lemon law depend on your state statute for lemon laws. Usually X number of days in the shop, X number attempts to fix the problem, etc. You may want to contact the Ford Customer Service Rep (Deshya, sp?) on this forum. Maybe she can help you, BUT have you talked to the dealership and calmly expressed your concerns?
My two cents...

#4 ·
Are the scratches on the inside or outside of the window? When I tint these mustangs I put moleskin on the seal on the inside if there is not some already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.