Do you find people try to damage your car? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
opq
PONY Member

One of my roommates and I share our garage, and he always insists on carrying his bike back and forth between our two cars. He says he isn't damaging my car and so it's fine, but who knows, right? Accidents can happen... There are plenty of other places for him to put his bike, but he insists on this arrangement.

So yes, I do think people intentionally try to damage your car.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Heck ya I was so pissed if earlier. I went to my girl friends house I parked my brand new 2013 gt 3 week old car across the street in front of a car that was already there. I get off and get to my girls door step. I see her neighbour coming . I seen him getting close to my car trying to parallel park I yelled out HEY!!! But he bumped his pos!!! Dodge stratus into my front bumper. I yo out there to look for damage. Kids get out wife gets out. I tell her calmly you babe to be mire careful next time. She's like oh I'm sorry. Nothing happen no scratchs or rings it missing paint it cracked paint. Thank to me putting sealant 3 days after I got my car. Check this out wait for it.... Guy gets off doesn't even look at me and I say hey you git to be mire careful next time its ok though nothing happen. Doesn't even say I'm sorry just walks away all ignorant about it. And that is why ur a pos hill billy low life and ur probably section 8. Pissed me off so much next time I'm ganna lose it and start breaking Windows... My girl friend works at a used car dealership and they sold her neighbour that car in clean condition. Now its all beat to hell not even 6 months with the car and looks trashed. Guy looks like he drinks jack Daniels all day bum looking. People have no respect.

names Alex
2013 premium GT race red, order 3/23/12 ,doa 5/3/12
roush axle backs,pypes x pipe,resonator deletes, jlt oil catch can,20% tint, sr pc blk strut tower bar, painted engine bay and airaid cai, 93R] Bama tune, full roush splitters,cs rear diffuser,stillen gen 1 chin splitter, am black billet hidden fog light grille.Ford p springs, koni Orange struts, shocks, gt500 mounts, eibach sways, umi lca+reloc brak, 19x9.5 sve pc gloss blk wheels, cooper ra3 275/40/19 tires
Apprentice

I was at the kennel the other day to look at the dogs and cats and I drove in my mustang when I got there I parked on the side of the kennel even know there were a million spots infront there was also a million spots open on the side but it was far away so I figured how many people want to walk in the Florida heat I come out of the kennel some girl in a crappy Toyota parked right next to me there was still a crap load of spots infront of the kennel and the whole row was open where we were parked but she parked right next to me and I mean on the line right next to me I couldn't open my door much to get in because I would hit her car but somehow she was able to fully open her door how idk unless she leaned it against my car I don't understand why people can't have respect for other peoples cars expecially when the car you are parking near is brand new and worth a crap load more don't they realize how much it would cost to fix some of the damage these people cause :?:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page