New Addition to the Family! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

New Addition to the Family!

Here is my 2011 Mustang Premium which ive had for a year now. (Addidtion below )

*Drumroll* Here is our new addition! Finally got my wife into a Ford. It's a 2012 Ford Edge SEL AWD, with 20" Chrome Clad Aluminum Wheels, Pwr Liftgate, electronic fold flat rear seats, 205A Equipment Group MyFord Touch w/SYNC, 8" touch screen, (2) 4.2" LCD color displays, (2) USB ports, SD card reader, audio/video input jacks, 5-way steering wheel controls, dark-copper center stack finish, rear-view camera, leather seating, heated 10-way pwr driver seat w/pwr lumber, heated fold-flat 6-way pwr passenger seat, ambient lighting, Bluetooth, 911 assist, vehicle health report, turn-by-turn navigation, real-time traffic.

I took her in Sunday and said here's a down payment find a car you like! She finally found this, so we took her 2008 Mazda 3 Value sedan... which was paid off and traded up! I actually prefer the SEL over Limited (not a fan of wood grain) I also like the non-Sony control scheme gives the dash a cleaner look and no shiny PS3 finger print attracting plastic. (surprisngly the stock speakers sound as powerful as the Sony system :P) I love this vehicle though, Extremely Quiet Inside and the 3.5 packs a good enough punch to still pass people with ease. It's no Mustang but like I said I finally got her into a Ford. Let me know what you guys think. Btw this is so she leaves me alone for when I order my 2016 GT :P

Waiting to see this 2015 Mustang and saving money to pre order one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012
PONY Member

Nice purchase! The Edge is one of my favorite SUVs. Now all you need to do is get rid of the chrome wheels!

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks! So far we love it, I'm a fan of the chrome hence why I still have them on my Mustang :P

Waiting to see this 2015 Mustang and saving money to pre order one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page