Leftover 2012 GT Sale price? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie
5.0L Member

I got my premium (w/ trade-in and incentives) at $30k OTD. It started at $38k.

2012 FORD MUSTANG GT >> 400A Premium _ Performance White _ 6MT _ 3.73 _ HID & Security Pkg

Koni Yellows _ Whiteline FSB & RSB _ FRPP K-Springs w/ Bump Stops, Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace, GT500 Strut Mounts, GT500 RCA, GT500-style AB
J&M PHB _ Eibach Camber Bolts _ Avant Garde M510 Satin Silver 19x9.5 40ET _ Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 275/40/19

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypony View Post
I would be trying to get rid of the 2012's at that price too - considering the 2013's look so much better.
A mug only a fisherman could love but a rear that I drool over. Waiting for the aftermarket to mimic the rear lights. Digging the body color lower panels.

Op, jump on it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Kona Blue 2012 GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73, AED Tuned, Corbeau CR1 seats with Harness, Koni Yellows, Steeda Sport Springs, Strano F/R adjustable sway bars, BMR LCA & PHB, Lethal O/R H, GT500 Axelbacks, Boss Pod w/ Prosport Gauges, Boss/CS F&R facsia'a, Goodridge SS lines, Boss Brake cooling ducts, Boss splitter, Roush side splitters, Saleen Grill. Mustang Dyno 379 HP & 371 TQ
lug
Apprentice

The best offer I've gotten was about a month ago. It was $26,663 but it was for an absolute stripper GT, no options (MSRP of $32,200). The best offer I've gotten for a GT Premium was $29,629 (MSRP of $36,195).

Apprentice

i think you should be able to grind them down a little more considering they have need to get rid of it to make room for the 2013s

2012 Performance White GT--401A, 6MT, 3.73's, Shaker1000, brembo package, eibach pro-kit springs, jlt carbon fiber cai w/ bama tune, roush ab's exhaust
Rookie
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I agree with the others...that seems like a very good deal (and VERY similar to the deal I managed....)

Buy and enjoy!
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-30-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveShow View Post
i think you should be able to grind them down a little more considering they have need to get rid of it to make room for the 2013s

I think you may be right, seems like its a good deal, but others have gotten a very similar deal without it being a model year old already. I'm sure they dont want this 2012 sitting around taking up space I'll try to see if they budge down a bit.

2013 GT Coupe California Special - Deep Impact Blue, MT, Comfort Package, 3.73 Gears, Roush AB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page