Back to Black. No more stripes - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Back to Black. No more stripes

After getting my wife out of the Mustang I can finally do it like I want to. I know the 1st thing should be the plate (trying to come up with a good one) but meanwhile off with all the stuff and back to black. New grill ( Roush or Salene) SVE wheels and suspension. Any more sugestions? Here before and after. Pictures stink (blackberry).

Back to Black. No more stripes-mustang3.png Back to Black. No more stripes-b2b3.png Back to Black. No more stripes-b2b2.png Back to Black. No more stripes-b2b1.jpg

2011 5.0 Gt Premium, Black,Stone Interior,400A, Shaker 1000,3.55 Gears, 19" Pirellies, Air Raid CAI, Roush Axel Backs, Bama 91 performance Tuned, Roush body package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012
PONY Member

Just curious...

What did the wifey do? Trade up or down. One might think she wanted a Ford GT better.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012
Banned
4.6L Member

how about for the plate: "savahors"....you know...ride a cowboy...hee hee

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSECO View Post
What did the wifey do? Trade up or down. One might think she wanted a Ford GT better.

She wanted something bigger with more room so I got her an H2. She has a pile of room now and I got the Stang so it all worked out. Now I got to get on mods for me.

Back to Black. No more stripes-hummer-cleaned-up.png

2011 5.0 Gt Premium, Black,Stone Interior,400A, Shaker 1000,3.55 Gears, 19" Pirellies, Air Raid CAI, Roush Axel Backs, Bama 91 performance Tuned, Roush body package.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Manystangs View Post
how about for the plate: "savahors"....you know...ride a cowboy...hee hee
Now thats a good one. I just paid for them 2 months ago and need a good one that goes on the list.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012
Rookie
4.6L Member

now its time to change that plate back!
how about "PONY UP" or "5 0MG"

2003 Mustang GT 4.6L V8 Sonic Blue
Stalker Body Kit
TREMEC 5 Speed
Black Leather Baby
Performance Mods in Profile
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Good call on taking off the stripes, they were ugly too... SVE wheels is what I've got; they're beautiful and I'll have them on soon...

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Cowboy View Post
Good call on taking off the stripes, they were ugly too... SVE wheels is what I've got; they're beautiful and I'll have them on soon...

I know. I tried to get her to let me remove them. Now I get to do what I want. Its on. I liked the SVEs because the come in black not just grey. 5 OMG good one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page