Walked out in my front yard this weekend and.. - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Beautiful!

Those rims are some of the best OEMs ever.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

love the wheels are they stock?

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackmaster View Post
What is there to hate?

Gorgeous.
Yeah, really...?! Looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.

PONY Member

Nice landscaping! Car looks great too!

2012 Mustang GT: Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger; Steeda UCA & LCA; BBK Long Tube Headers & x pipe; 3.73, Brembo, Roush 18X10, Nitto 555R Drag Radial 305/40/18, Magnaflow Cat Back. I am just lucky my wife let me buy and modify this car.
PONY Member

I have to agree with everyone, nothing really to hate How much is this bad boy lowered? I love the stance

2012 Mustang GT "RS1" Roush Stage 1 // Brembo Brake Package // 3.73 Limited Slip Rear // HID and Security Package // 6-Speed MT-82 Transmission

Future Project Car: 1995 BMW E36 325i 4dr // Sports Package // All Season Traction // Leather // Heated Seats and Mirrors // Automatic Transmission
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin1988 View Post
There the wheels that come with the Brembo Brake Package

2012 Mustang GT "RS1" Roush Stage 1 // Brembo Brake Package // 3.73 Limited Slip Rear // HID and Security Package // 6-Speed MT-82 Transmission

Future Project Car: 1995 BMW E36 325i 4dr // Sports Package // All Season Traction // Leather // Heated Seats and Mirrors // Automatic Transmission
Apprentice

Once you go black.....

2011 GT
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Cool

I'm not seein' anything to hate there. I mean, I'm not seein the only end Camaro and Chally drivers would get to see as they were flippin' you off for smokin' their butts

Very sweet car, bro. The wife approves, too

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTime View Post
Hot
Awesome
Tight
Excellent

What is vagina?

2011 Black Mustang GT 5.0 Brick-Red
6SP Manual | 3.73 Gears | HIDs | Sec & Anti-Theft Pkg | Brembo GT Brake Pkg | Comfort Package | Shaker 1000 |
Mods:

2011 CS/GT Front Valance, 2011 GT500 Rear Diffuser, 2011 SVT GT500 Mufflers, 2011 Roush Side Skirts, 3dCarbon GT500 Spoiler, Boss 302 Front Splitter, Speed Dawg custom shift-knob, Black Pony Emblem, 50% fog-light tint, Blacked Out Side Marks Front and Rear, 35% All-around Tint & Heon H10 fog-light bulbs
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin1988 View Post
Yes sir.. factory Brembo Package 19" wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHead5Point0 View Post
I have to agree with everyone, nothing really to hate How much is this bad boy lowered? I love the stance
Glad you noticed. I wanted to stay really subtle with the suspension as I live in downtown & the streets are horrendous. It's just recently settled a bit & i'm enjoying it much more.. They're the Roush Eibach Pro Kit springs from Roush Overstock.

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium
|Black/Black 400a | Brembo | 19"Gunmetals| DMH Low Profile Electric Cutouts | HID Projectors | DDM Tuning Slim 5k Headlights | DDM Tuning Slim 5k Foglights|Roush Eibach Pro Kit | Smoked' Vinyl Overlays |
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post
I'm not seein' anything to hate there. I mean, I'm not seein the only end Camaro and Chally drivers would get to see as they were flippin' you off for smokin' their butts

Very sweet car, bro. The wife approves, too
Hahaha.. thanks man! Glad your ole' lady likes it too!

|Black/Black 400a | Brembo | 19"Gunmetals| DMH Low Profile Electric Cutouts | HID Projectors | DDM Tuning Slim 5k Headlights | DDM Tuning Slim 5k Foglights|Roush Eibach Pro Kit | Smoked' Vinyl Overlays |
Shelby Gt 350 member
S197 Member

Iím tired just thinking about keeping a black car clean!:hihi:

Looks great!

Waiting on 2019 GT500

2012 GT Vert Brembo - Stock-ish

2012 F-150 FX4 EcoBoost 4x4 406rwhp/522rwtq. The most powerful EB F-150 on the planet?

2007 GT-TSR/Stops/Turns/Custom Everything/3.4L Whipple Crusher/1000hp SOLD
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote5.0 View Post
Do any on you have any suggestions?

I'm really considering a front underbody spoiler.

Was looking into either:

A. Chin Spoiler

or

B. CS Fascia with Boss Splitter...

Your thoughts?!??
I think you should leave the chin the way it is. The car looks great. The only thing I would change would be swapping out the fogs for the 2013 LED fogs (assuming they would fit). I'd change them not so much for the light color, but for how the reflectors would better match your headlights.

Again, really nice looking car.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

2013 GT Premium. Deep Impact Blue / Charcoal 400A Recaro / Track Pack / Nav / Glass Roof / Reverse sensing / Backup Camera
VIN: 10 March 2012 / Window Sticker: 28 March 2012 / Build Date: 2 April 2012 / Picked Up: 19 April 2012
Mods: MSVTLA SVT Sport Axlebacks / MGW Shifter / JHR Clutch Line / Boss Shift Knob / GT500 Shift Boot / Better Speakers / Lots of Dynamat and Dynaliner / Rear: Koni Yellows, 55D Springs, BMR Panhard Bar / Front: Awaiting Spousal Approval
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzaro View Post
I think you should leave the chin the way it is. The car looks great. The only thing I would change would be swapping out the fogs for the 2013 LED fogs (assuming they would fit). I'd change them not so much for the light color, but for how the reflectors would better match your headlights.

Again, really nice looking car.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Thanks for the insight.. I wasn't under the impression that there was much difference between the two.. As much as I dont use my fog lights.. Probably won't invest in changing them..

Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Great pics!

'11 GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page