What do you guys think of the BE GTS-AV in hyper silver? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

What do you guys think of the BE GTS-AV in hyper silver?

I'm still shopping for new rims and leaning towards silver or dark stainless but there aren't much options for dark stainless aside from the OEM 2011 GT500 rims which are out of my budget.

What do you guys think of the BE GTS-AV in hyper silver? Any opinions on how they will look on a Sterling Gray?

BE by Breyton GTS-AV Hyper Silver

2011 Mustang 5.0, 6spd manual, Sterling Gray Metallic, 401A spec,
Charcoal Black leather seats with cashmere stripe, Shaker 1000, Rear view camera, HID, Security package, Reflective Tints , Borla S-Type AB, GT500 Rear Diffuser. California Special Lower Valance with Boss 302 front splitter, Black GT500 replica wheels staggered set-up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
PONY Member

I considered them at one point as they are nice looking wheels and fairly light weight too. However, I wanted a more aggressive offset. The offsets on those wheels is not great and kinda tuck in. ( I saw pics of them on a 2011 5.0)

2012 GT Premium Black/Saddle, Auto, HID's/security. 19x9.5 RTR w/285/40 & 255/40 MPSS | Koni STR.T's and Eibach Prokit | Bama tune & Airaid CAI | GT500 AB | GT500 rear spoiler, Roush side splitters, Boss Front fascia & splitter | Billet interior bits| JL Audio 570's & dynamat
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

looks a lot like the amr only more expensive

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
PONY Member

I've been eyeballing the GTS-AV's for a while actually. The only reason I have the BR01's now is because of the awesome deal tirerack.com was running at the time. 4 BR01's for the cost of 1 GTS-AV basically...

I do know the 19x9.5 +45mm fitment works on all 4 corners with at least 275's. I don't run staggered and I have the exact same offset lowered on steeda sports without rubbing.

Just be warned, 19" tires are significantly more pricey than 18's

166,xxx miles
2011 3.7L MT82 Kona Blue GT/CS Pedestal Spoiler, Cervini's HE hood, Stillen chin spoiler, BBK headers, GT T/B, Steeda tune, Ram 9.5 Dual Disc clutch, 3.15 axle T2R Torsen, 285/35/18 w/ Steeda 18"x 9.5"+44mm Q1s, Steeda Sports springs/Koni struts/Viking shocks, Shelby adj front sway bar, Boss302 Rear sway bar, Whiteline Watts Link, 14" "Brembo-ish" brakes and 3/4" front wheel spacers/ARP studs.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
PONY Member

Here are pictures on a black 2011 GT. They look great from the side, I just wish they stuck out more: You don't see it in these pics but looking down the side and side angles, they are pretty tucked in.

New Wheels 2011 Mustang GT (BE GTS-AV) - MustangForums.com

2012 GT Premium Black/Saddle, Auto, HID's/security. 19x9.5 RTR w/285/40 & 255/40 MPSS | Koni STR.T's and Eibach Prokit | Bama tune & Airaid CAI | GT500 AB | GT500 rear spoiler, Roush side splitters, Boss Front fascia & splitter | Billet interior bits| JL Audio 570's & dynamat
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
PONY Member

Here is one of the angles photos where you can see the tuck, and also the fact that they are kind of a reverse concave. the is the angle I wasn't too crazy about. Not too bad but not great:

IMAG0063 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbreeze View Post
Not too bad but not great:

IMAG0063 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Big improvement over stock, but I know what you mean, something's holding me back from really digging them.

2012 GT. Black. 300A, 55D.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012
PONY Member

I have them in black if you would like to see pictures! I love them just wish they were wider.

2011 GT/CS 6MT . 3.73 Gears . 2014 Front-End . Cervini Stalker Hood . Roush TVS Supercharger . Roush Gauge Pod . JLT Oil Separator . GT500 Axle Back Exhaust . Roush Shift Knob . Roush Side Splitters . Roush Hood Struts . CDC Grille . Auto Meter Phantom II Boost Gauge . GT500 Mud Guards . 20/50% Tint . GT500 Brembo Kit . Powerslot Rotors . Koni STR.T . FRPP-P Springs . Boyo Front/Rear Camera w/ 3.5 Display . Hardwired V1 Radar . Alpine Perfect Fit Navi . 19" Forgestar CF5's
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markthebarber View Post
I have them in black if you would like to see pictures! I love them just wish they were wider.

I'd love to see pictures of your car. Thanks!

2011 Mustang 5.0, 6spd manual, Sterling Gray Metallic, 401A spec,
Charcoal Black leather seats with cashmere stripe, Shaker 1000, Rear view camera, HID, Security package, Reflective Tints , Borla S-Type AB, GT500 Rear Diffuser. California Special Lower Valance with Boss 302 front splitter, Black GT500 replica wheels staggered set-up
PONY Member

Here are some older pics as well as some new ones with the Saleen grille.

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...011-gt-cs.html

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...en-grille.html

2011 GT/CS 6MT . 3.73 Gears . 2014 Front-End . Cervini Stalker Hood . Roush TVS Supercharger . Roush Gauge Pod . JLT Oil Separator . GT500 Axle Back Exhaust . Roush Shift Knob . Roush Side Splitters . Roush Hood Struts . CDC Grille . Auto Meter Phantom II Boost Gauge . GT500 Mud Guards . 20/50% Tint . GT500 Brembo Kit . Powerslot Rotors . Koni STR.T . FRPP-P Springs . Boyo Front/Rear Camera w/ 3.5 Display . Hardwired V1 Radar . Alpine Perfect Fit Navi . 19" Forgestar CF5's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page