Some photos from the other day of my '12 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Some photos from the other day of my '12

Here are some photos from the other day I went for a little ride with a friend to Ellicot City for lunch and stopped at an old flour mill for a few quick photos. The car is a '12 red candy metallic 401a with every option except glass roof (and Brembos as its auto). The only mod so far is a Borla Attak catback.....

Here is an HDR

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
So what mods do you plan doing?

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Cowboy View Post
Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
So what mods do you plan doing?
Thanks in a little while probably just a cai and tune maybe delete the cats, but I don't know if they can tune around the emissions testing in maryland. I would love to do the roush blower. Since I have had the mustang I miss the whine that my Lightning makes and the gobs of instant torque the blower gives....O and I need to find a trustworthy shop to do my tint I wasn't happy with the place that did my t-birds.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012
PONY Member

Nice looking paint! Have u done anything to it (clay bar)?

2013 GT, automatic, Brembo brake package
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012
PONY Member

Great pics, i love the 'angle' of the photo. Show off the car nicely.

My Junk POS MT82 and tens of thousand POS mt82 survived TWO winters. How can it be? It's suppose to whine and grind all winter!!!! I love troll myth
2012 GT Premium, Glass Roof, 3.73, MT82, HID+SEC, 401A, MGW shifter, Gt500 muffler, Clear bra, 3M tint
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgoins View Post
Nice looking paint! Have u done anything to it (clay bar)?
The car has been clayed polished and sealed. If you notice in the direct sun reflections no swirls. I have used meguiars 205 for the polish. I did use a rotary polisher and for the sealant or wax depends on my mood. In these photos it is meguiars synthetic sealant #21. For basic maintenance a da polisher is all you need with the 205 or optimum hyper polish. With finishing pad or polishing for a little bit more aggressiveness. I have been wanting to try my bottle of optimums finish polish but haven't had the chance yet.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012
MACH I Member

Great photos. I like it!

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Very nice-I love that color red!

Thanks for sharing

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Very jaw dropping.

First Candy Red Mustang where I just said "Damn."

That good ol' red (Boss 302), white (GT/CS) and blue (5.0)!
2008 Mustang GT/CS: 5 speed | FRPP 4.10 Gears | Bama 93H Tune | Magnaflow Magnapacks | Bassani O/R X Pipe | Airaid CAI | MGW | J&M LCAs | Saleens 19x8.5
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97tbird View Post
The car has been clayed polished and sealed. If you notice in the direct sun reflections no swirls. I have used meguiars 205 for the polish. I did use a rotary polisher and for the sealant or wax depends on my mood. In these photos it is meguiars synthetic sealant #21. For basic maintenance a da polisher is all you need with the 205 or optimum hyper polish. With finishing pad or polishing for a little bit more aggressiveness. I have been wanting to try my bottle of optimums finish polish but haven't had the chance yet.
Wow. Well that work paid off. It looks rich.

2013 GT, automatic, Brembo brake package
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97tbird View Post
I couldn't agree more about a good DA polisher. It shows on your car fabulously. Very nicely done!

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
Apprentice

Those are very nice shots of a very nice car.

2013 GT Coupe Premium - Performance White/OTT Stripe
400A | 6AT | Comfort | Electronics | RSS+Security | Rearview Camera | Shaker Pro | 19s
3M Crystalline Tint | FRPP GT500 Axle Backs
Grimace427

Can you share camera and lens specs as well as settings? I'm trying to get into photography and there is so much to learn.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
Can you share camera and lens specs as well as settings? I'm trying to get into photography and there is so much to learn.
Well the camera is a Nikon D90 and the first 5 photos were shot with the Nikkor afs 10-24 the last photo was shot with the Nikkor Afs 24-70 2.8. I believe I used aperture priority ans shot at f6.3 and iso 200(the base for the camera). I woudl have used the 24-70 for majority of the shots but car kept coming by and I wanted to get closer while still getting a lot more in. The photos were shot in RAW format Nikon's is NEF adn processed with Lightroom4. The HDR was done in Photomatix Pro 4. Not alot of editing was done, mostly playing with the highlights and shadows. If there is anything else you would like to know I will gladly answer what ever I can. Thanks.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I apologize for all of the typing errors in the above post I replied from a friends phone, and just realized how bad it is.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page