Pics of ma whip - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Looks like someones stole some parts off the car

2013 GT Premium | Race Red - 3.55 - MT82 - Security package + reverse sensing
mods: Boss Shift knob - Boss strut tower brace - Bremmer Kraft BR05 black rims - Magnaflow street serries mufflers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Can you tell us what you did to you faux gas cap??

2013 Boss Recaro seats and Torsen diff.

Sold 2011GT HRE P40SC 19" Staggered wheels / FRPP 525hp supercharger / Pirelli PZERO / Wilwood bbk
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

faux gas cap

3.73 I live in Tucker. I bought the mmd rear decklid panel and plasti dipped it black.

J

2011 Black Mustang GT, 3.73MT, Mickey Thompson DR's, Darkstar 17" front 15" rear, Brembo, Airaid CAI, BBK 90mm, Boss 302 intake, BBK long tube, BBK X pipe, No mufflers, BAMA 93, Accel coil pack, JLT catch can, Hurst shifter, Weight Reduction, Black window louvers, Dark tint, All lights covered, Grille delete, 5.0 badge delete...
488hp
423tq

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bernice1 View Post
Can you tell us what you did to you faux gas cap??
yep what the OP said. I did the same thing to mine but left the GT chrome. Getting rid of all or most of that chrome makes it look so much better IMO

Current 2012 Lexus RX350 & 2011 Ford Escape XLT

Previous
2012 Grabber Blue, GT Prem, Sold 8/20/2012

New Build:
2014 Ingot Silver Focus ST ST2 W/ Moonroof and Blue Recaro Inserts: Ordered 05/22/2014
Apprentice

NIce

2011 Black Mustang GT CS 7/05/2010(Not original order)
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Looks mean! If your going to leave the grill off you might get a more finished look by cutting off the grill mounting tabs.

I bet you don't get a lot of boy racers challenging you at stop lights!

2012 Kona 5.0 w/3.73's
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_0 View Post
looks sick! just not a fan of the tail light covers and the headlights being blacked out
Looks good but like Scott, I'm not a fan of the blacked out tail light covers, and it looks weird without the front grille...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul78CAN View Post
Looks like someones stole some parts off the car
Exactly!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Cool Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decline View Post
Looks mean! If your going to leave the grill off you might get a more finished look by cutting off the grill mounting tabs.

I bet you don't get a lot of boy racers challenging you at stop lights!
Actually, it seems like everyone wants to race me these days.. especially women! lol, i usually only race if it is going to be good competition. like a 600 motorbike & harleys are fun to race. I have also raced a few turbo'd cars and stomped them hard! I want to race a Z06 to see where I rank with that car..

J

2011 Black Mustang GT, 3.73MT, Mickey Thompson DR's, Darkstar 17" front 15" rear, Brembo, Airaid CAI, BBK 90mm, Boss 302 intake, BBK long tube, BBK X pipe, No mufflers, BAMA 93, Accel coil pack, JLT catch can, Hurst shifter, Weight Reduction, Black window louvers, Dark tint, All lights covered, Grille delete, 5.0 badge delete...
488hp
423tq

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Cowboy View Post
Looks good but like Scott, I'm not a fan of the blacked out tail light covers, and it looks weird without the front grille...

Exactly!
lol, it does look like someone robbed me! I probably will cut those tabs and was also thinking about putting a cobra in there.. I have always liked the look of a rat car or something real raw and unrefined..

J

488hp
423tq

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

^^ Ditto what many others said said, but yes, its your car. Be forewarned, you will have radiator fins full of bugs in very short time

2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 Premium ∙ MCA (203A)
Ingot Silver ∙ Charcoal Black ∙ Auto
HIDs ∙ Security ∙ Comfort Package ∙ Remote Start
Koni STR.T shocks/struts ∙ Roush DUB springs
Rookie

Love it all but I am confused about the lack of exhaust. No problem with straight pipes but just looks a little empty IMO.

1973 Fastback - white, black stripes - rebuilt 302 - 315hp
2011 5.0 - sterling grey - glass roof - 401a
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73StangFastback View Post
Love it all but I am confused about the lack of exhaust. No problem with straight pipes but just looks a little empty IMO.
I agree... I am looking for a replacement possibly a cervinis body kit.

J

488hp
423tq

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
black on black coupe , boss 302 intake , drag car , knight rider

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page