I killed my wife (figuratively, of course) - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post
Earning some mod money

That must be nice, my wife won't let me even look at her accounts..

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by adspru View Post

Ouch..yeah we don't have separate accounts. We've had a joint account since before we got married, not long after she first moved in with me many moons ago. What's hers is hers, and what's mine is hers....It's worked out pretty well for us, anyway.

Heck, she's even the executrix of my mom's estate when that day comes in the future.

SOOOO, I had BETTER make it work, huh?

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
PONY Member

Quote:
Earning some mod money
What upcoming mods are you planning on?

2013 Boss Recaro seats and Torsen diff.

Sold 2011GT HRE P40SC 19" Staggered wheels / FRPP 525hp supercharger / Pirelli PZERO / Wilwood bbk

GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adspru View Post
Accounts? I never thought of that. I just figured that she spent every dime I ever made!

Rob

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bernice1 View Post
What upcoming mods are you planning on?
The GT-500 axlebacks, for starters. After that, who knows. My orginal plan has always been to save up and get the second Mustang later this year, but its looking less and less likely that will happen. I definitely want to get the second one by the end of the 14 MY because the 15 will be a whole different car and who knows what that will be, or if it will even be affordable for us average Joes anymore. SO, if we don't get the second Mustang, then this one will start to be modded up. I just really don't have a plan for that right now, but I am thinking probably a Bama tune, CAI, and maybe even a blower down the road (all after the warranty expires).

Except for the stock exhaust, I am really happy with this car. I really feel like Ford got it right-but, as you know, there is ALWAYS room for more horsepower

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
GT Member

Quote:
The GT-500 axlebacks, for starters. After that, who knows. My orginal plan has always been to save up and get the second Mustang later this year, but its looking less and less likely that will happen. I definitely want to get the second one by the end of the 14 MY because the 15 will be a whole different car and who knows what that will be, or if it will even be affordable for us average Joes anymore. SO, if we don't get the second Mustang, then this one will start to be modded up. I just really don't have a plan for that right now, but I am thinking probably a Bama tune, CAI, and maybe even a blower down the road (all after the warranty expires).

Except for the stock exhaust, I am really happy with this car. I really feel like Ford got it right-but, as you know, there is ALWAYS room for more horsepower
sounds good. yeah I think a tune would fully satisfy my needs. the auto's down low can definitely use some waking up

Current 2012 Lexus RX350 & 2011 Ford Escape XLT

Previous
2012 Grabber Blue, GT Prem, Sold 8/20/2012

New Build:
2014 Ingot Silver Focus ST ST2 W/ Moonroof and Blue Recaro Inserts: Ordered 05/22/2014
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYeti View Post
sounds good. yeah I think a tune would fully satisfy my needs. the auto's down low can definitely use some waking up
What YOU need is a gear. RADR LUV put 3.73's in his auto and his car takes off like the Space Shuttle on the way to orbit....

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Ouch..yeah we don't have separate accounts. We've had a joint account since before we got married, not long after she first moved in with me many moons ago. What's hers is hers, and what's mine is hers....It's worked out pretty well for us, anyway.

Heck, she's even the executrix of my mom's estate when that day comes in the future.

We have a jointaccount as well, but I don't ever see her put money in it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboStang View Post
Accounts? I never thought of that. I just figured that she spent every dime I ever made!

Rob
Oh the price we pay to have these wonderful women around us... It's worth every penny IMO....

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

Apprentice

You're a lucky guy. Wish my wife would get it on like that
PONY Member

Quote:

Sounds great... Start modding!:hihi: My friend has a car with Roush axlebacks and it sounds amazing, makes my cars sound pre-pubescent!

2013 Boss Recaro seats and Torsen diff.

Sold 2011GT HRE P40SC 19" Staggered wheels / FRPP 525hp supercharger / Pirelli PZERO / Wilwood bbk
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Awesome story!!!

My wife drives her car like a Grandma, BUT, she LOVES to ride in my car!!

Matt
2011 Mustang GT
Race Red
3.55's, Security, Comfort, 401A, MT-82
Mods:GT500 Axlebacks, Side Window Louvres, and Tinted Windows, Ford Racing M-FR3-MGTAA Adjustable Suspension, BMR Adj. Panhard Bar, BMR Control Arm Relocation, CDC Chin Spoiler
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Full disclaimer for the fun police out there: All traffic was behind us at this point, no cross streets or driveways ahead until we were already back at (just above) the speed limit, no little old ladies walking their dogs down the side of the road, no 747's were attempting to use the highway as an emergency landing strip, and no ponies were harmed while having fun out there so save it, ok?
Yeah, but one of you could easily have blown a front tire, lost control and the taxpayers would be paying the bill to scrape your destroyed vehicle and dead carcass(es) off the road!

...I mean... cool run! That's my kinda honey! :kooky:

:hihi: Glad a few folks dare to have fun out there!
PONY Member

Quote:

We are pretty much the same. Moved in together within 3 months, made a joint checking account. Almost ten years later its still working out. Although Im the one that controls the checkbook. And she loves to take my Mustang to work. And Im jealous when she does. She gets to drive 30 miles, I get to drive 5.

2012 Race Red GT Premium | MT82 3.31 | HID/Security | Steeda CAI | BAMA 91P | JLT Seperator | Steeda Shift Bracket | Steeda ProAction Shocks/Struts | Steeda Heavy Duty Strut Mounts | Eibach Pro-Kit (Dub) | J&M Adj. Panhard | GT500 Axle-Backs w/Resonator Delete | Ford Racing STB | American Muscle GT500 Black Machined 18x9/10 Nitto 555
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page