Share your funny/awesome Mustang moments - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Share your funny/awesome Mustang moments

Please share. I'll start:

I was driving around downtown San Jose tonight and I came across some people that were obviously dressed up and going out. There are always a ton of people downtown like this on Friday nights going to clubs. They looked like they were about to walk out in front of my car to cross the street outside of the crosswalk so I stopped the car, since a lot of times these people will just do stupid **** because they're drunk. There were two or three girls and two guys walking together. The girls started walking across in their heels and the guys followed them.

One of the guys looked at me as he was walking and started spinning his pointer fingers over each other in circles. I wasn't sure what the hell he was doing. Then the second guy who crossed behind him did the same thing. I thought "wtf? Is this some gang sign?" Only after they got across the street I realized they were signaling me to rev the engine right as the girls passed by to scare the **** out of them with my Borla S-Type exhaust. File that under missed opportunity.

2012 Mustang GT Premium (Manual), Sterling Gray, Brembo Package, 3.73 gears, Electronics Package, Comfort Package, HIDs, backup camera, Koni Yellows, Steeda Sport springs, Steeda HD mounts, UMI panhard bar, Borla S-Type catbacks, MGW shifter, Driveshaft Shop carbon fiber driveshaft, RTR wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Roush front fascia, DG Custom hidden fog billet grille, Roush lower billet grille, Roush front and side splitters, DG Custom quarter window louvers, GT500 rear diffuser
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012
Apprentice

I think he was telling you to do a burnout.. A day after I bought my wheels a couple girls and a guy in a car yelled "nice car" as I was getting in. Then one of the girls yelled "rev it I wanna hear it rev!" unfortunately it's a v6 and I had stock exhaust . A week later my magnaflows were put on

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012
PONY Member

A week after I put on my GT500 exhaust I was pulling out of the drive-thru of Chick Fil A and stopped so a husband and wife with their two kids maybe 10 years old crossed to their car, a newer RS V6 Camaro, as I slowed down and the gurgle/pop then then the throaty accelaration as I went by the kids said to their parents kinda loud "That's a car you don't mess with" It made me smile and my wife call me stupid,which made me smile more.

2012 GT Premium,Ingot Silver, MT82, Brembo Package, 3.73,MGW Shifter,GT500 Spoiler,GT500 A/B's

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012
Apprentice

The day I put on my Roush axlebacks my oldest (5yrs) was standing on the porch with my wife. I revved my engine mainly to annoy my wife but asked my son what he thought and he said "it sounds like a monster" Then the following day we went somewhere and I started the car and he goes "Do the engine!" I said "what?" He looked at me like I was a retard and goes "You know, do the engine!" So I revved it up to about 3500 and he goes "Louder, dad" still with the you're retarded look on his face. I then revved it to about 5000. Which he approved of. Then he goes "Do it twice in a row." So I did it twice and he smiles and goes "We can go". Now it is a ritual when we go anywhere. It seems like most people dont find it as amusing as him but hey its my kid.

2012 Mustang GT Coupe MT Black on Black.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter97 View Post
I think he was telling you to do a burnout.. A day after I bought my wheels a couple girls and a guy in a car yelled "nice car" as I was getting in. Then one of the girls yelled "rev it I wanna hear it rev!" unfortunately it's a v6 and I had stock exhaust . A week later my magnaflows were put on
I dont think he was saying to do a burnout... They were 2 feet in front of the car and I certainly wouldve hit them.

2012 Mustang GT Premium (Manual), Sterling Gray, Brembo Package, 3.73 gears, Electronics Package, Comfort Package, HIDs, backup camera, Koni Yellows, Steeda Sport springs, Steeda HD mounts, UMI panhard bar, Borla S-Type catbacks, MGW shifter, Driveshaft Shop carbon fiber driveshaft, RTR wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Roush front fascia, DG Custom hidden fog billet grille, Roush lower billet grille, Roush front and side splitters, DG Custom quarter window louvers, GT500 rear diffuser
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page