Help me out with light curb rash and bumper touch up - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

You're not OCD at all, that hurts me just to look at it. I'd say the dog agrees, he's facing away from the injuried area too.

Good luck gettin' things right.

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe Performance White 6R80 HID 64M Wheels Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set Ohio's Horses License Plate Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

it hurts me so bad to know its like that in the driveway that i dont even want to drive it until i get it looking healthy again

i guess ill go for the paint pen and learn to use it and see how that goes, im pretty good at drawing so i hope that will somehow translate

and maybe sand the rim with 320 a wee bit and see what happens, i know ford would charge me upwards of 300$ to mount a new rim in my tire

'13 Sterling Gray GT/CS m/t: HRE 20' FF01 liquid blk w Nitto NT555 G2+Corsa sport ab+Eibach sportlines+adjustable sway kit+M&M caster camber plate w GT500 mounts+BMR adjustable LCA w relo bracket+UCA w mount+adjustable panhard bar w support and relo bracket+Steeda bumpsteer and ball joint kits
Sold- 2011 V6 Kona Blue base
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page