Issue with Barton - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Issue with Barton

I ordered shift bracket from them a couple of days ago. I got no email telling me they shipped it or tracking number. I called no one picks up the phone, I even e mail them and still no answer back. Has anyone ordered from them? Did you get a tracking number? How long did it take u to get ur item?

2013 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012
Apprentice

My experience with them is they are a relatively small company and are always on the move. It sucks but give them some time and they will get back to you. I have my second barton in my current mustang and love the products.

2011 Race Red GT/CS: MODS-Borla Catback, Steeda CAI & SCT w/ steeda tune, BOSS 302 Intake Manifold, BOSS Strut Tower Brace, Blue Coil Cover, FRPP Springs, Barton Shifter with bracket.

412 RWHP/ 366 LBFT - Dyno Jet
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

okay thanks a will wait for a week from when i ordered to see whats up. i just feel better when i get a tracking number when i order over the internet

2013 5.0

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012
MACH I Member

I know Dave's sister usually takes care of some of his business and she's had some medical issues. Dave is pretty busy so just hang tight. I've ordered from them more than once and always got my order without issue.

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Okay cool thanks for the reassurance

2013 5.0
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012
PONY Member

Something must have come up. Dave was very responsive for me. Shipped my 2 post out the next day.

2012 Premium Mustang GT 5.0 MT82 Red Candy Metallic 3.73's / HID & Security Pkg / Comfort Pkg / Barton 2 Post / Borla S-type Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page