Growing up sucks - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
What you really need to do is drive a 5 year old (insert generic economy car name here) for 5 years. Growing up can suck but being 50 with a Tacoma, a Stang, and a paid off house rocks!
I concur.
And would add... RETIRED at 50.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash9893 View Post
JohnRichard - Thanks for the link. It's listed as $27k, that's very upsetting.

kkuo12887 - Not everyone can get the discounts you listed, and I just built a 2013 exactly the same as mine and it's a tad over $37k. I can see what you are saying though, I probably won't get $32k for it.

ssimaniac - I know VA is a good place to buy but too far away to move! My GF would never go that far from her family.
2013 Mustang GT Premium 6MT
-Track Package
-Glass Roof
-Recaro Seats

$38129

With the following incentives:
$1000 cash back
$500 student/grad
$500 military

$36129

Note, this is usually a price that the dealer is comfortable selling at. Hence it is "haggle-free". There are no USAA exclusive incentives. You would be able to get this price by going to the internet sales manager even if you were not a USAA member.

SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
Dash, I didn't want to get you down too far at once. What you really need to do is drive a 5 year old (insert generic economy car name here) for 5 years. Growing up can suck but being 50 with a Tacoma, a Stang, and a paid off house rocks!
^what he said^ but add being 42 with an F150, a Stang, and a paid off house

Good luck to you, OP, and I am glad to see that there are still some young people around here who actually do think with the head that's attached above their shoulders. Maybe you could get a hold of my 22 year old and 'splain it to him since I am obviously "too old" and "don't get it", lol:nogrinner

If you end up getting 28-29K for your Mustang thank your lucky stars and move on. I'm thinking you'll really end up in the high 26 to low 27 range myself, but like I said, good luck to ya'

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page