Enter our photo contest and win a $100, $50, or $25 gift cert @ PFYC-PartsForYourCar - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Enter our photo contest and win a $100, $50, or $25 gift cert @ PFYC-PartsForYourCar

Participate in our photo contest at PFYC - PartsForYourCar!

We've noticed that customer submitted photos are very popular on our Facebook page and our "Car of the Week" (or month) from the main website garners a lot of interest, so we're running a photo contest in which the winner (and 2nd and 3rd place positions) is determined purely by public voting. Get out there and get the best photo of your car that you can and submit it. Submissions and voting are open to anyone; no purchase or membership of any kind is required. We'd certainly appreciate you checking out our website and becoming a fan on our Facebook page while you're there, but it's not required. The top 3 photos win prizes!

What can I win?
  • 1st place: a $100 PFYC.com gift certificate - never expires, no fees, no catch - just cash to spend at our store (no cash value)
  • 2nd place: a $50 PFYC.com gift certificate - never expires, no fees, no catch - just cash to spend at our store (no cash value)
  • 3rd place: a $25 PFYC.com gift certificate - never expires, no fees, no catch - just cash to spend at our store (no cash value)

Good luck! Click below or click the "Photo Contest" tab on our Facebook page to enter and see the details:

----------------

Photo Contest at PFYC.com - PartsForYourCar

----------------

To see a full listing of our new 2005-2009 Ford Mustang items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 05-09 Mustang sales and specials, please click here.

To see a full listing of our new 2010-2013 Ford Mustang items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 10-13 Mustang sales and specials, please click here.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012
GT Member

/\ I've ordered from you guys before. This is real cool, and a great wait to gain exposure (and reward a lucky few.)

If I get time to do a photoshoot of my car, I'll definitely join in the fun!

Past: 2011 3.7 6AT SG
Current: 2014 5.0 6MT Black
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
/\ I've ordered from you guys before. This is real cool, and a great wait to gain exposure (and reward a lucky few.)

If I get time to do a photoshoot of my car, I'll definitely join in the fun!
We hope so. We love seeing photos of all the cool things our customers are doing. Thank you for shopping with us - and we hope to see you again soon. We're about to add a flood of new products for 2011-2013 Mustang so keep checking back.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012
Apprentice
S197 Member

submitted a photo...same as my avatar here...now go vote for me!!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoto5oh View Post
submitted a photo...same as my avatar here...now go vote for me!!
Woohoo! Good luck!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Wow, you guys and gals are doing a great job with submissions so far. We're almost at 60 and there are more added every hour. A few photos already have more than 50 votes, and one is over 70. Keep them coming!

Stay tuned for next Tuesday's special - we'll be offering an incentive to get your ride ready and submit a photo. The photo contest ends August 15, with prizes announced within a day or two of the end of the contest.

Become a fan of ours on Facebook and you can get a promo code for your next order right from our Facebook page:

If you're more of an email person, join our newsletter and be notified of specials and sales and new products as they happen (we don't spam!) by clicking here: Join PFYC's newsletter and receive another promo good for your next order!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-02-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

There's still time to enter. We're up to 123 photo entries and over 1,100 votes cast so far. Take advantage of our weekly special (posted on this forum) and get your car nice and clean, go find a great background, and submit your photo. Then have everyone you know vote for it. As of this writing, the leaders are a 2010 Camaro with 140 votes, a last gen Grand Prix with 137 votes, and Pontiac G8 with 130 votes. It's close!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-02-2012
Rookie

Added mine!!! Hoping to win after just finding out about your site and I'm a fan.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theJMFW View Post
Added mine!!! Hoping to win after just finding out about your site and I'm a fan.
Welcome! Thanks for submitting your pic. Hopefully you can get lots of friends and family to vote it up the ranks! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page