First Mustang Music Video (HD) - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenaizer View Post
I like it! Great video, looks like you spent a lot of time on it.

Sorry about how things are going for you right now. I think a lot of us can feel for the situation you're currently in. I know I've been there and at the time it was hard to realize things getting better, but they do.

We're here for you.
Thanks man. I was hoping it would resonate with a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post
Really cool vid, Theo. It makes me want to run out and get a go pro and try my hand in it myself.

Kenaizer is right. We understand, and yes, it does get better with time.

When I was younger I found out my fiancee was cheating on me with her ex. I wanted to die when I found that out, and I swore off any kind of serious relationship for good. Then my wife came along.......yes, it does get better with time

But, yes, in the meantime your brothers are here for you
Glad to hear your story. Things do work out for the best, but it is hard to see it when you are in the thick of it all. I appreciate the support from you guys...too often these days all you see is negativity being thrown around in the world.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

When i read the title this is what came to mind lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Vi...e_gdata_player

names Alex
2013 premium GT race red, order 3/23/12 ,doa 5/3/12
roush axle backs,pypes x pipe,resonator deletes, jlt oil catch can,20% tint, sr pc blk strut tower bar, painted engine bay and airaid cai, 93R] Bama tune, full roush splitters,cs rear diffuser,stillen gen 1 chin splitter, am black billet hidden fog light grille.Ford p springs, koni Orange struts, shocks, gt500 mounts, eibach sways, umi lca+reloc brak, 19x9.5 sve pc gloss blk wheels, cooper ra3 275/40/19 tires
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
Get back on the horse.

OH Double-pun score!!
Hahaha, nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwb737 View Post
We need them more than they need us....
Yeah, and also there are always 10 of us lined up to pick up after them T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
There's a song that comes to mind:

"If you got girl problems, I feel bad for you son but I got 99 problems and a ***** aint one!"

The BEST way to get over a chick is to get rid of all her stuff from your place and if it was a bad breakup, burn it. It's cathardic trust me. Then go out and plow through every damn woman you see!
Time for some strange!

...and to stop listening to Taylor Swift...seriously, are you gay?

j/k
Yeah, I do need a clean break. Just sucks because I dislike living alone. One of my female friends asked to be my roommate, but that is like a mini relationship.

PONY Member

You are fortunate

I don't know if this will make sense to you right now but you are VERY fortunate to have had this relationship end now instead of after you are married and possibly children in the picture. I've counseled many married couples at each others throats and it gets ugly. So, focus on the positive things that have and will happen as a result of the break up. Hindsight is a big eyeopener as you come out of a relationship. You will realize things about it that you did not see while you were in the middle of it.
Things happen for a reason.
Enjoy your singleness while you are single!

Ordered: 9-5-2012, Vin on 9-27-12
Window Sticker 10-8-12, Build Date 10-15-12
1ST ETA: 10-29 2ND ETA: 11/3
3RD ETA: 10-29
Delivery taken on Monday 10-29-2012

2013 GT Premium Mustang, Auto, Race Red, Brick Red Interior, Comfort, Brembo, Pedestal Spoiler, Shaker Pro, Side Scoops
J Orbit

When you're singe and on the prowl a female friend is the last thing you need. Expecially if you guys are close. Other girls will see her as a threat and if you're not getting any then she will be the source of much "frustration". Take it from me, I thought it would be a great idea to move in with a hot korean/mexican girl who was a friend of a friend when I was 20. A month later she was pregnant (drunk whoops) and we hated each other...3 days after that I was in jail.

Living with chicks is hard enough when you're in a legit relationship. The last thing you need is a "placeholder" woman that you can't bang.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

F*ck b**ches get money!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Cool! Really enjoyed your video.

2012 GT Premium, Race Red, Charcoal Leather, 6A, Comfort pkg, Rear sensing & Security and Rear Camera

Mods so far: GT500 axlebacks, 3D Carbon grill, Tint, billet shorty antenna.
Still in the box: Airaid Cold Air Assy, Redline hood supports.
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
Hahaha!

Chin-up Theo. You'll find another woman...and she will be better than the last.

Another great video!
Yeah, I am pretty optimistic about that. Just have to let it happen naturally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjys View Post
I'm not a C&W fan but I like the song and the video. Good luck to you. When it comes to women it usually boils down to luck no matter how well you think you know them.
That is a good point...to a degree many things that I ultimately want are in the hands of fate.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
There's a song that comes to mind:

"If you got girl problems, I feel bad for you son but I got 99 problems and a ***** aint one!"

The BEST way to get over a chick is to get rid of all her stuff from your place and if it was a bad breakup, burn it. It's cathardic trust me. Then go out and plow through every damn woman you see!
Time for some strange!

...and to stop listening to Taylor Swift...seriously, are you gay?

j/k
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to tormenting5.0 Send a message via Yahoo to tormenting5.0
Nice video buddy. Don't worry about the now Ex. I know its easier said then done. I was in your shoes during my mid 20's. Was with the same girl for 7 years. Thought that we would get married. Then one day it all fell apart. It took me over a year too get past it. During that time, I found myself. A few years later, I found my wife. Now 7 years after my world fell apart. I'm as happy as I can be. I have a loving Wife, we're about to bring a baby boy into our world soon. And I still have a Mustang! I got to love my wife for that one! THANK YOU HUN! In the end, it will workout for the best. The only advice I can give is this. Do what makes you happy. Do not let anyone try to make you be someone your not! You never let someone try to change you. They must love you for who you are, and not what they think you should be. Just try to learn who you are, and things will fall into place. :smilie :smoke:
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
Hahahaha, well stated!
PONY Member

I am seriously surprised a dude posted a Mustang video with Taylor Swift as the music and talking about being bummed about losing his GF and every one isn't destroying this guy... LOL Good for you all!

As for me, I opened this thread and hit the back button while saying...

So long, gay boys! - YouTube

90 Light Titanium 5.0 LX:The usual bolt ons, '93 Cobras, Saleen Racecraft Suspension

2011 Ford Mustang GT:Brembo, 3.73's, NX Coyote Plate, Boss Manifold, JLT Intake, Bama SCT, Flowmaster Axleback, JBA Offroad X pipe, CS Front Bumper, Roush Black Billet Grill, GT500 Rear Bumper, FRPP K.
410/362 NA
527/529 100 shot
Rookie

As a married guy, this is probably the best graphic I've ever seen!
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony_boy View Post
Gaaaay - YouTube

LOL I just had to post that after seeing the Hangover 2.

It just fits so perfectly :hihi:

But seriously, dont worry about the girl, they come, they go. It will all work itself out.
Looool. Yeah...it is getting better day by day. When I think about having to go through finding the right person and the growing pains again with another girl, it starts looking insurmountable. But I have to remember a little at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
It's gets better, it just takes time. In the mean time, while you get over her and find someone else take car of that pony!!! I use my car as an escape. When things don't look good I wash it and take it for a cruise around the lake.
Just remember "Tough times never last, tough people do."
Yeah, I am fortunate to have good friends and coworkers to spend time with. That is one of the things I miss most, just spending quality time doing things that interest me. I'm not really that big into drinking and parties, but it is fun to hang out with friends. A few of them end up going to parks and stuff with me.
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
You won't have trouble finding another lady with a ride like that. good luck to you sir .. good vid too well done
Thanks! I was at a cruise and small car show and this kid (maybe 6 years or so) came up to me and started asking a bunch of questions. He was a nice kid, and it was really funny when he asked verbatim:

"So, do you pick up a lot of chicks with this car?"

It made my day even though I never had.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page