First Mustang Music Video (HD) - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post
"So, do you pick up a lot of chicks with this car?"

It made my day even though I never had.
So it's time to start..... Any naked pics of the ex to share with us????

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Talking

'spru, that's just WROOOONG man, oh so wrong

Then again....

Theo do ya?

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by adspru View Post
So it's time to start..... Any naked pics of the ex to share with us????
Quote:
Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post

Then again....

Theo do ya?
giggity giggity, giggity goo - YouTube
giggitygun - YouTube

post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsuave View Post
When i read the title this is what came to mind lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Vi...e_gdata_player
Hahahaha, that is awesome :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
I don't know if this will make sense to you right now but you are VERY fortunate to have had this relationship end now instead of after you are married and possibly children in the picture. I've counseled many married couples at each others throats and it gets ugly. So, focus on the positive things that have and will happen as a result of the break up. Hindsight is a big eyeopener as you come out of a relationship. You will realize things about it that you did not see while you were in the middle of it.
Things happen for a reason.
Enjoy your singleness while you are single!
You bring up a good point...it is hard to see right now but if I reflect on things I completely agree. Better now than later when life gets even more complicated.

I have to admit, I did see this coming a looooong ways away. Part of it was my fault for not leaving sooner when the warning signs were already evident.
post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
When you're singe and on the prowl a female friend is the last thing you need. Expecially if you guys are close. Other girls will see her as a threat and if you're not getting any then she will be the source of much "frustration". Take it from me, I thought it would be a great idea to move in with a hot korean/mexican girl who was a friend of a friend when I was 20. A month later she was pregnant (drunk whoops) and we hated each other...3 days after that I was in jail.

Living with chicks is hard enough when you're in a legit relationship. The last thing you need is a "placeholder" woman that you can't bang.
I definitely hear you on that. It can get really sticky really fast. I think I need to just take some time to figure things out for myself...such as what mods to get next and in what order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz2203 View Post
F*ck b**ches get money!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
I got the second part down =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecole33 View Post
Cool! Really enjoyed your video.
Thanks!
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post

Then again....

Theo do ya?
I have a few things, but I will play the gentleman route and decline. Though I do have to admit, it was great karma when she found out that she had given my parents a few of those along with all of our old couple pictures on her usb.

Small chance my parents did not see the pictures yet, but I am avoiding that conversation as much as I can lol.
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Great work, congratulations! Hang in there dude, you'll get over it.

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

My advice. Hookers and Blow! Nothing cures the blues like Hookers and Blow!

2011 GT, Blaze Yellow, 3.55's, 19" SVE Drift Wheels, Premium, 55D Springs, J&M Pan Hard Bar, Comfort Group, Security Package, JLT Oil Separator, GT 500 Axle Back, Eleanor Grill, Barefoot Gas Pedal
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post

Yeah, I do need a clean break. Just sucks because I dislike living alone. One of my female friends asked to be my roommate, but that is like a mini relationship.
Dude, **** that. Do not live with anyone, especially not a "friend" who's a girl. I just got out of a 3 year relationship 6 months ago and she broke up with me right before I was about to propose, and after I already booked a trip to Hawaii. She lived in Vegas and I lived in Phoenix the last year we were together, and I think she met someone else, big deal. I hope she's happy, she's a good girl. Point is, I feel for you. It's rough, but it gets easier and better.

What you need to do is the following: 1. Install a revolving door in your place 2. Buy some stock in Trojan 3. Plow the **** out of some hot ass broads.

I told myself I wouldn't ***** around too much, but man, it's too much of an ego boost to not do it. You'll be fine.

Furthermore, Mustang video, awesome. Taylor Swift, unacceptable. You probably though about your ex the whole time you made that video. Use some Pantera for that video, preferably Goddamn Electric, it is a much better representation of the baddassness of the Mustang and the amount of pelvic crushing you need to be doing to skanky hot *******.
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADR LUV View Post

2014 GT 5.0 | Premium | 401A | Roush A/B
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Theo, as you have found out, many of us have been in your situation before. Once you learn to be comfortable with yourself as a single person, you will enjoy life so much more. Women are a very different breed than us guys are. After my first marraige broke up, i felt like i was a failure when in reality she was the biggest part of the problem, with her issues. I said to myself, I'm done with relationships, don't need the problems and baggage.
Then i met my now wife and i did not want to like her, but i did.
We have been married 10 yrs and she is 100% behind me and my Mustang. Hang in there and your life will turn around too.

Chuck
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADR LUV View Post
+1 on that

Good video though came out real clean...hope things work out for you

2012 5.0 6MT - AED Tuned / Brembo Brakes / 3.73 FRPP Gears / Pypes LTH / Pypes O/R X / Boss Manifold / Steeda Intake / Bama Race Tune / GT500 Wheels / Nitto NT555's / GT500 ABs / Saleen Grille / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Interceptor Gauges / SOS Dual Pillar Pod / Koni Shocks & Struts / BMR Springs / BMR LCAs & Brackets / BMR Camber Bolts / J&M Adj Panhard Bar / GT500 Upper Strut Mounts / GT500 Steering Wheel / Roush Side Splitters / GT/CS Front Fascia / Boss Splitter / Raxiom Headlights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page