First Mustang Music Video (HD) - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

First Mustang Music Video (HD)

I know this music probably is not your guy's taste, but here is a little background on why I made it. My gf broke up with me after 6.5 years recently and I have been reflecting on life. I decided I would try to do something new. I thought it would be fun giving a car music video a shot.

I am tired for feeling sorry for myself. I just want to do what I love and maybe meet someone else who appreciates that. So I apologize for the girly song but it really fits my current state of mind.

2011 Mustang GT - Taylor Swift - Haunted - YouTube

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post
I know this music probably is not your guy's taste, but here is a little background on why I made it. My gf broke up with me after 6.5 years recently and I have been reflecting on life. I decided I would try to do something new. I thought it would be fun giving a car music video a shot.

I am tired for feeling sorry for myself. I just want to do what I love and maybe meet someone else who appreciates that. So I apologize for the girly song but it really fits my current state of mind.

shoulda put a ring on it :smoke:

Current : 2013 BLACK GT/CS - 6MT / 3.73 - Gt 500 Quad AB's no resonators, BAMA Tune, Boss Intake Manifold, Lethal ORX, BMR LCA's/Brackets,
C&L CAI, Eibach SportLines, Steeda Hd strut mounts, CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna
Gone but not forgotten : 2012 BLACK Base GT
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
PONY Member

I like it! Great video, looks like you spent a lot of time on it.

Sorry about how things are going for you right now. I think a lot of us can feel for the situation you're currently in. I know I've been there and at the time it was hard to realize things getting better, but they do.

We're here for you.

2013 BOSS 302 #0838 GHIG, Recaros, Torsen, 3.73s, Borla S-Types, DSS CF Driveshaft, Paxton Novi 2200, Jegs Cat Deletes, MGW Shifter, Airaid CAI, Steeda Sports, GC CC Plates, UPR LCA Relocation Brackets, J&M Adj. PHB
SOLD-
2011 5.0 Premium Kona Blue
Brembos, 3.73s, 6M

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Thumbs up

Really cool vid, Theo. It makes me want to run out and get a go pro and try my hand in it myself.

Kenaizer is right. We understand, and yes, it does get better with time.

When I was younger I found out my fiancee was cheating on me with her ex. I wanted to die when I found that out, and I swore off any kind of serious relationship for good. Then my wife came along.......yes, it does get better with time

But, yes, in the meantime your brothers are here for you

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
Grimace427

Get back on the horse.

OH Double-pun score!!
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
Apprentice

Quote:

We need them more than they need us....

2013 Mustang Premium GT, 6AT, Deep Impact Blue, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Ford Racing GT500 Axle Backs, Moroso Air/Oil Separator, Airaid SynthaMax Cold Air Intake System, BBK 85mm Throttle Body, Accel Ignition Coil kit, Bama 92 Octane Performance Tune, SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, Ford Racing Boss 302 Prepainted Coil Covers, Steeda Engraved Hood Struts
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
J Orbit

There's a song that comes to mind:

"If you got girl problems, I feel bad for you son but I got 99 problems and a ***** aint one!"

The BEST way to get over a chick is to get rid of all her stuff from your place and if it was a bad breakup, burn it. It's cathardic trust me. Then go out and plow through every damn woman you see!
Time for some strange!

...and to stop listening to Taylor Swift...seriously, are you gay?

j/k
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
There's a song that comes to mind:

"If you got girl problems, I feel bad for you son but I got 99 problems and a ***** aint one!"

The BEST way to get over a chick is to get rid of all her stuff from your place and if it was a bad breakup, burn it. It's cathardic trust me. Then go out and plow through every damn woman you see!
Time for some strange!

...and to stop listening to Taylor Swift...seriously, are you gay?

j/k

"...and to stop listening to Taylor Swift...seriously, are you gay?"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's cold, but too funny!!!

2013 Mustang Premium GT, 6AT, Deep Impact Blue, Brembo Brake Package, Comfort Package, Ford Racing GT500 Axle Backs, Moroso Air/Oil Separator, Airaid SynthaMax Cold Air Intake System, BBK 85mm Throttle Body, Accel Ignition Coil kit, Bama 92 Octane Performance Tune, SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, Ford Racing Boss 302 Prepainted Coil Covers, Steeda Engraved Hood Struts
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
Get back on the horse.

OH Double-pun score!!
Hahaha!

Chin-up Theo. You'll find another woman...and she will be better than the last.

Another great video!

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I'm not a C&W fan but I like the song and the video. Good luck to you. When it comes to women it usually boils down to luck no matter how well you think you know them.

2011 Shelby Convertible w/SVT Performance & Electronics Packages
2011 Shelby GTS V6 Convertible, AT, CAI, Aluminum DS, 3.73, Tune
PONY Member

2011 Mustang GT - 6 Speed, White, Brembo package
Vortech v3si, homemade intake, Koni yellows, GT500 strut mounts and mufflers, BBK LCAs, Barton 2 post, MT Street Comp tires 255F 285R
567hp/460ft*lb wheel [email protected] / 1.883 60' ([email protected])
1973 Mustang Mach 1- Fuel injected 351c, toploader 4 speed, 9" trac-lok, Hotrod Flatz OD green
GT Member

Quote:
I know this music probably is not your guy's taste, but here is a little background on why I made it. My gf broke up with me after 6.5 years recently and I have been reflecting on life. So I apologize for the girly song but it really fits my current state of mind.

Gaaaay - YouTube

LOL I just had to post that after seeing the Hangover 2.

It just fits so perfectly :hihi:

But seriously, dont worry about the girl, they come, they go. It will all work itself out.

2014 GT 5.0 | Premium | 401A | Roush A/B
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by From2.0to5.0 View Post
shoulda put a ring on it :smoke:
Hahaha, indeed. We were planning on getting married but that is all in the past now. We started going out when I just started college. I promised myself not to get married until I stabilized my finances and career.

Part of it is, I guess you never really know someone and people can change so it is best to know yourself and how you have changed. I need to figure that last part out.
Apprentice

It's gets better, it just takes time. In the mean time, while you get over her and find someone else take car of that pony!!! I use my car as an escape. When things don't look good I wash it and take it for a cruise around the lake.
Just remember "Tough times never last, tough people do."
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

You won't have trouble finding another lady with a ride like that. good luck to you sir .. good vid too well done

2013 GT, Borla S-type cat back, Eibach Pro-kit springs, Forgestar F14
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page