Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory

Wanted to make everyone aware of a new service we have launched that is FREE and helps match up local tuners/installers with customers. The website is called AAPID.com (Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory). Site is free of charge for everyone to use (including shops) and gives auto enthusiasts the ability to search for install/tuner shops in their local area (question we get all the time, where can I get my new XXXXXXX installed?)

The site is Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory (AfterMarket Parts Installer Directory)

Find Local Auto Install Shops

For shops, creating your listing is free and takes about 3 mins. Your listing will stay active forever and you will never be asked to pay anything to keep it up and running. You have complete control of your listing and can edit/delete it at any time. We are doing this as a free service to help Auto Enthusiasts find local shops that can install aftermarket parts, purchase parts, or get service work done on their vehicle.

If you own a shop, take a moment and sign up below, the sooner you sign up the sooner you will start getting additional business for local enthusiasts.
Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory

For customers that need work, the site is still brand new so the database is limited. Give it some time and I expect in a few months we will have a nice database of local shops you can search to do installs and performance work on your vehicle

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Jim
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012
Rookie

I like the idea of this website. Right now when I search Texas. Only 4 shop listed. I wish the database could grow bigger and faster

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012
Apprentice

This is a great idea...maybe sticky this so when shop owners come here they'll see it and add their shop?

1997 Pacific Green Mustang Cobra...long gone
2014 GT SGM Track Pack 6MT, Recaro's, JLT Catchcan, Kenwood DNX890HD, Maestro MUS1, Maestro RR iDataLink, 2-JL 10W1V3, 4-JL C2570X, JL XD6006, Custom Sub Enclosure
Not yet installed: ARH LT's, Borla OAP's, Borla S, a crap-ton of BMR stuff when they are ready, Forgestar F14's or CF-5's, some form of Coil Overs

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012
Apprentice

Very cool. I will be forwarding this info to my fave local speed shop.

(Which happens to specialize in Vettes...)

2013 GT 6MT (Black)
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Me too....
Spread the word and it will.

We just launched it...give it some time, it will grow pretty quickly.

Thanks,

Jim

QUOTE=MustangCHN;3237327]I like the idea of this website. Right now when I search Texas. Only 4 shop listed. I wish the database could grow bigger and faster

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app[/QUOTE]
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012
Rookie
S197 Member

I'm just trying to find a shop that doesn't charge $350 + to install a cat back!

1997 Supercharged V6/V8 conversion- Sold
2002 Supercharged GT- Sold
1993 5.0 GT- Rip
2011 Gt500
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I like it that you added Canada also, i'll spread the word in Vancouver for you

13' Mustang GT 5.0L Grabber Blue 401a, 6spd manual, Brembo brake pkg with Boss radiator, engine oil cooler, Torsen differential & 3.73 gears. Back up camera with Navigation.
Mods - Flowmaster Outlaw, Roush front, side, rear splitter. Roush hood scoop + quarter window louvers, Barton 2 piece shifter bracket
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks for the support! Website's growing quickly and becoming a more viable tool for the automotive community!

Thanks,
Matt
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012
PONY Member

Wouldn't let me register.:?: Keeps telling me access denied...

Quote:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/06/9677106/html/class/class.functions.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/06/9677106/html/class/class.functions.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/06/9677106/html/class/class.functions.php on line 11

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/content/06/9677106/html/events_trans.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/06/9677106/html/class/class.functions.php:10) in /home/content/06/9677106/html/events_trans.php on line 155

2000 GT. Track toy.
Stock motor, Maximum motorsports suspension, Cobra R wing, Stoptech brakes, TKO tranny, much more.
2013 GT, White, Track Pack, Recaro. SOLD
KW V3 coilovers / Whiteline UCA, LCA's & Brackets, F&R Swaybars, Watts link / Brake cooling ducts / Boss 302 shift knob / Steeda short shifter / .
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Odd, working fine now.....

Maybe there was a server problem last night. Give it a try and let me know if still having problems.

Thanks,

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_reber View Post
Wouldn't let me register.:?: Keeps telling me access denied...
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks for the support! Website's growing quickly and becoming a more viable tool for the automotive community!

Thanks,
Matt
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Be sure to share the website with your favorite shop or mechanic and then give them an 'I Recommend' bump. The most highly rated shops will always make the top page of the website.

Thanks,
Matt
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom800tt View Post
I like it that you added Canada also, i'll spread the word in Vancouver for you
Thanks....glad you like it.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page