Video: Stock 2012 Mustang vs Porsche GT3 RS - Page 5 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3hunter View Post
Just will like to bump, one of my favorites mustang videos, giving a hard time to a Porsche GT3 RS. Intoxicating!, can get enough of it

Glad you did! I had not seen this yet. Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Question

Hi CS86,
Which is the brand of your wheels? How light are they? Any issues with them like lose lugs, etc?

2011 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73 & Std. transmission, Steeda Sport springs & KONI STRT. GT500 strut mounts, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS + ATE DOT 4, Rear CS style pedestal spoiler. Eleanor style side scoops, "C" style side decals, Black AM BOSS style roof vinyl, black hood custom vinyl & Black pony.
PONY Member

What happened to the video?

Ordered: 9-5-2012, Vin on 9-27-12
Window Sticker 10-8-12, Build Date 10-15-12
1ST ETA: 10-29 2ND ETA: 11/3
3RD ETA: 10-29
Delivery taken on Monday 10-29-2012

2013 GT Premium Mustang, Auto, Race Red, Brick Red Interior, Comfort, Brembo, Pedestal Spoiler, Shaker Pro, Side Scoops

PONY Member

Hi CCS86,
Are you going to be on Harris Hill on Mo or Tu (June 8 or 9 2015)? I will like to join you at the track on my Mustang?

2011 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73 & Std. transmission, Steeda Sport springs & KONI STRT. GT500 strut mounts, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS + ATE DOT 4, Rear CS style pedestal spoiler. Eleanor style side scoops, "C" style side decals, Black AM BOSS style roof vinyl, black hood custom vinyl & Black pony.
post #65 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-29-2015 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Hi CCS86,
Which PHB do you have?, Did you feel any handling improvement after you changed it to adjustable?, Do you have any plans for upgrading your swaybars?

I would definitely say there was an improvement with the aftermarket PHB. It has everything to do with getting rid of the two rubber bushings.

Tires with laterally stiffer sidewalls have a similar effect.

I actually recently put on adjustable swaybars from Strano. I started with them set in the middle, and now have both set to full stiff. I also upgraded the springs to the Boss 302's. they were super cheap, and exactly what I was after: a modest bump in spring rate ~25%, and very little drop (~1/2"). I think the stiff sways and softish springs make for a great streetable combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyblue View Post
I don't get it.... this is a practice session and you are racing another driver?

I'm guessing that you haven't done any racing... because that is definitely not racing.

Quote:
Just will like to bump, one of my favorites mustang videos, giving a hard time to a Porsche GT3 RS. Intoxicating!, can get enough of it

Thanks!

Quote:
Hi CS86,
Which is the brand of your wheels? How light are they? Any issues with them like lose lugs, etc?

They are the SVE drifts from Late Model Restoration. I think they are an awesome value. They are spec'd at 24 lbs, which for a cheap 18x10, is pretty damn good. Never had a lug come loose, but I am very careful about cleaning all the lug mating surfaces and torqueing to 100 ft*lbs. Making sure to do a full round of tightening with no lug movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
What happened to the video?

Seems to be working for me. Try again?

Quote:
Hi CCS86,
Are you going to be on Harris Hill on Mo or Tu (June 8 or 9 2015)? I will like to join you at the track on my Mustang?

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I didn't get any notifications from the site. I haven't been out to the track much.
Apprentice

Very fun video! I need to take mine out yo Willow Springs.....sometime.

2014 GT Ingot Silver with GT500 Axelbacks, Ford Racing shift ball, painted coil covers and hood vents. Tinted fog lights. OEM strut tower brace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page