2012 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
S197 Member

Redline Tuning Hood Strut Kit from CJ Pony Parts $69.99

2011 GT Preminum, Red Candy Metallic, 4.10, Electronics, Rear View, Comfort, Security, Borla, 20" Saleen, FRPP springs, CS front valance w/fogs, Roush billet grille, Roush TVS 625hp, Kooks LT's and Catted H Pipe, Tremec Magumn XL, McLeod RXT, AutoMeter Gauges, Dynotech DS, Steeda adjustable UCA, Steeda adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCA's, Steeda A/O Separator, Tokico D-Specs, Raptor Shift Light, engine by Shrader Performance, Tune by ProDyno, 643rwhp, 548lb/ft tq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Square View Post
Redline Tuning Hood Strut Kit from CJ Pony Parts $69.99
Good lookin out! Thanks for the heads up.

2013 Track Pack GT
PONY Member

disappointed by lethal who charges almost 10 extra dollars over what j&m charge for shipping of control arms...while stage3 doesnt carry them...i took my 1000.00 order over to stage3...lethal really dropped the ball...

on another note...are thier any wheel places offering a cyber monday deal or anything?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

replica

Cyber Monday sale is up at AM. I still can't find anything of interest. I gave in and ordered an exhaust I'd been staring at since last week.
tym
Banned

Gah. Why are Weathertech floor liners almost always excluded from discounts?!
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tym View Post
Gah. Why are Weathertech floor liners almost always excluded from discounts?!
Yeah I wondered that too. Darn fixed pricing! Then I read about the company and how they manufacture in the USA with American labor and their machinery is even made in the USA. Not to mention they make a top notch product. So I thought about it and went ahead a bought some floor liners for my daughter's gti. I would have liked to got 15 percent off but it wasn't going to happen.

Apprentice

damnit! I bought some H&R supersport springs with the black friday coupon.. came out to 229.. but now theyre on sale for 219... only 10 bucks but... :[ Could of bought a lunch with that!

I even called AM to ask! THANKS GUYS..... :T

2011 MUSTANG GT 5.0 - STERLING GREY 6SPD - Steeda CAI, Bama 91OCT Tune, Flowmaster Hushpower, H&R Super Sport Springs, Boss 302 Strut Brace, Fender mounted gatling guns
Apprentice

First thing I did when I got to my office this morning is go to AM haha. I didnt see anything I really needed or wanted. I was gonna just take the leap and get a tuner cold air combo but the cheapeast one they got on there today is 644$ but I coulda swore that same one was no more than 650$ last week I may be wrong though.

2012 Race red, 6mt, 3.73s, Roush ABs :shiny:, Bbk Xpipe, Resonator Deletes, Eibach Pro Kit, J&m adj panhard, steeda intake bama tune, AM shifter, Saleen Replica wheels and Nitto tars!
PONY Member

didn't see any good exhaust deals this year

was wanting some ford racing (non gt500)
PONY Member

If anyone runs across a weighted shift knob, please share. I haven't been able to find anything yet. Will continue looking

2013 5.0 - Deep Impact Blue
Brembo, GT500 axle backs, Vogtland springs, GT500 shocks/struts, Laguna SECA transmission scoop, 3.31, Carbotech xp10/8, JLT brake ducts
TWS CCW: 2:03.02
PONY Member

Still no 13 grille combo on sale. Sad day for me and my impulse buying
klp
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirledpeaz View Post
Yeah I wondered that too. Darn fixed pricing! Then I read about the company and how they manufacture in the USA with American labor and their machinery is even made in the USA. Not to mention they make a top notch product. So I thought about it and went ahead a bought some floor liners for my daughter's gti. I would have liked to got 15 percent off but it wasn't going to happen.
Yeah the way they distribute is a little odd too. Depending what you need they may have to make them up which takes a few weeks. There are some larger stores that may have them in stock but they will charge you a premium for them.

Their vendors are allowed to sell them a bit cheaper, this combined with shipping savings makes that the best option IMO.

I got my floorliners for $155, MA tax and everything included. Saved a few bucks and supported my local tuner shop.

'12 Brembo GT - 6MT, 3.73's, Shaker 1000, HID/Security, Comfort package, Steeda CAI, SCT tuner, Borla axle backs, Barton shifter+bracket, Steeda UCA+mount.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirledpeaz View Post
weathertech website has it for $99. (duno if u got it from there)
2012 Ford Mustang | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com

2012 GT Premium/Race Red/6MT/3.73 gears/Borla S-type

Ordered-9/27/11
Build-10/28/11
ETA-11/20/11
tym
Banned

With shipping, though, the final price goes up.

WeatherTech's pricing structure reminds me of Bose and Dyson. Few discounts, but they know that their product is of such quality that it will sell regardless.

I'll just need to save my pennies as I've been amassing goodies while I wait for my 'stang to be delivered...and then will be outlaying many more pennies for the car.

On the bright side, this gives WeatherTech time to update their (passenger) floorliner for the 2013 MY.
Seadog

Amazon had the Weathertech mats for under $99 w/free shipping. I had to forgo them since I am having my hood scoop painted and installed. I did order the hood struts from CJ Pony since that is not a deal you can really count on again.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page