2012 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

2012 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

With Black Friday is coming up along with Cyber Monday I wanted to make a thread with any websites or companies that will be having some good deals.

I saw a thread dated back to last year that said American Muscle will most likely be doing something, not sure if thats a % off of total sales or specific parts will be priced nicely or if they are even doing anything this year.

JPC out of MD is having a special, also won't disclose..

I've had my eye on a few mods (MGW, Intake, tune, louvers etc) but would rather wait to see whats gonna be discounted.

This is my first thanksgiving with the 5.0 and I'd reallllly like to treat her for cheap if possible

Please feel free to post any sweet deals you have previously found or know of in the works

THANKS!

2013 Mustang GT Premium - Performance White - Track Pack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012
BOSS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIL 5.0 View Post
With Black Friday is coming up along with Cyber Monday I wanted to make a thread with any websites or companies that will be having some good deals.

I saw a thread dated back to last year that said American Muscle will most likely be doing something, not sure if thats a % off of total sales or specific parts will be priced nicely or if they are even doing anything this year.

JPC out of MD is having a special, also won't disclose..

I've had my eye on a few mods (MGW, Intake, tune, louvers etc) but would rather wait to see whats gonna be discounted.

This is my first thanksgiving with the 5.0 and I'd reallllly like to treat her for cheap if possible

Please feel free to post any sweet deals you have previously found or know of in the works

THANKS!
Hey Hail,

We will be running a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale! I hope that some of the items you're looking for will be on sale. Stay tuned and keep your eye on the site on Friday morning!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Dan

Thanks for the info!

Any chance the iEbach pro kit will be on sale?!

And how early are we talking? 12:01 am or like 8am? This could very well affect the massive amounts of turkey I will be stuffing my face with.

Thanks!

post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Good info! Here's to hoping they offer pre-painted parts on sale!

Current Mods: 19x8.5 Charcoal AMR Rims, Bama Tune 93H, Airaid CAI, FRPP Sport Axle Backs, FRPP 3.73 gears, Boss/CS/GT500 Rear Diffuser, GT500 Rear Spoiler, GT500 Mud Guards, Raxiom Reverse/License LED Lights, OEM Take off Black Charcoal Leather, GT500 Steering Wheel, Auto Headlights, Chrome 3.7 Badges, Quarter Window Louvers, Dark Matter Tint

Future Mods: Matte black GT500 Stripe, Black Billet Grilles, Stillen Front Chin Spoiler, Roush Side Splitters, Painted Mirror Caps
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012
Apprentice

Good to know...My 5.0 just showed up at the dealer today so definitely looking to get some mods for her over thanksgiving and xmas

2013 Deep Impact Blue 6spd Premium GT

Ordered: 10/11/12
Build Date:11/27/12
ETA:12/3/12
post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013DIB_GT View Post
Good to know...My 5.0 just showed up at the dealer today so definitely looking to get some mods for her over thanksgiving and xmas
Haha congrats man. You'll be modding in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012
GT Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

I'm pretty sure all the major vendors on this site offer some sweet Black-Friday deals. Last year I got a gears/tuner combo from AM. Awesome! And I know Steeda and Latemodel Restoration were offering deals too. And Lethal Performance (aside from Black Friday deals) was doing a "12 Days of X-mas" thing where each day they had some new wicked deals highlighting different parts each day. Pretty cool.

Rest assured there will be plenty of awesome deals over the next couple months! (Black Friday/Cyber Monday, X-mas, New Years)... Bassani headers and HiFlo cats are on my list!

-2011 GT , 6AT, ROUSH TVS 2300 Phase 3 Supercharger w/ CAI, 82mm Pully, 3.73 FRPP Gears, Bassani Longtubes, Bassani HiFlo Cats., Bassani Cat-Back Xhaust, Eibach Pro Suspension, J&M Panhard bar, BMR LCAs, BRENSPEED Tuned...(More in profile)
-1965 Fastback "A-Code" 2+2 , 289 4bbl Edlebrock Performance, Ravin Exhaust..
-1970 BOSS 302 - Dearborn built, Numbers matching 302 engine bored .030 over and stroked to 331. Grabber Blue
post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012
Beast3.7

That's what I'm hoping. I've been holding off some purchases.
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012
Banned

So Dan...I need a Kooks catted X pipe because I just bought your clearanced 1 7/8's.
Site Sponsor

Quote:
And how early are we talking? 12:01 am or like 8am? This could very well affect the massive amounts of turkey I will be stuffing my face with.

Thanks!
I believe the site will change around 6am on Black Friday. However, I'm still waiting on more details about our Black Friday sales, so I'll have to get back to you guys with more info. Sorry!

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Beast3.7

Why can't Black Friday be this Friday lol? Are you guys going to post the deals ahead of time so I know if I should hold off or buy now?
replica

Waiting to see what's on sale. I've got a few bucks to burn.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiZ_65 View Post
I'm pretty sure all the major vendors on this site offer some sweet Black-Friday deals. Last year I got a gears/tuner combo from AM. Awesome! And I know Steeda and Latemodel Restoration were offering deals too. And Lethal Performance (aside from Black Friday deals) was doing a "12 Days of X-mas" thing where each day they had some new wicked deals highlighting different parts each day. Pretty cool.

Rest assured there will be plenty of awesome deals over the next couple months! (Black Friday/Cyber Monday, X-mas, New Years)... Bassani headers and HiFlo cats are on my list!
We'll definitely be doing a big Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale as well as a HUGE 12 Days of Christmas Sale. Been working on the 12 days for a while and have some pretty sick deals lined up.

You guys will definitely be impressed with what we've put together.

LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC.
877-2LETHAL
LETHAL
performance.com
Whipple Supercharger's Largest US Distributor
The Fuel System Guru's!!
SPECIAL ALLFORDMUSTANGS DISCOUNT: USE COUPON CODE ALLFORDS when checking out.
Apprentice

Great idea for a thread. Ive got my money ready.

2013 Premium GT/CS 6MT, ProCharger P1 Stage 2, ID1000 injectors, Autometer and 2 Aeroforce Interceptor gauges, SOS A-pillar, Whiteline positive shift kit, 3.73 gears, Kooks headers and catted X-pipe, Lethal engine mounts, Barton 2 post bracket, GT500 shift knob and boot, GT-500 axle backs, Eibach Pro's, Steeda panhard, AMR 19x8.5/9.5 wheels w/GT's, shorty ant, HERTZ- HDP5 amp and Hi Energy 6.5's/Audison Bit 10-D EQ/Audiomobile 12" with custom enclosure
606/505 SAE
FordService

Quote:

THANKS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013DIB_GT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogasswild View Post
That's what I'm hoping. I've been holding off some purchases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica View Post
Waiting to see what's on sale. I've got a few bucks to burn.
Im sure Ford Racing will too, guys.

Deysha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page