My experience with DiabloSport and the Intune. - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Dan_DiabloSport
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaicedo91 View Post
No I'm using the stock intake. You worried me now!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Dcaicedo91 don't worry about a thing. The screen shots aren't as good as an actual LOG file though! Send the log file over to me (in the Logs folder on the inTune Drive under My Computer) as well as a copy of your LTW (plug inTune in and look in the drive under tunes folder).

Send that to dan (at) diablosport (dot) com and I can have our tuner look at it for you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Thanks Dan I emailed you all the info requested. I appreciate this great customer service!

2012 Mustang GT CS Ingot Silver 3.73 Gears, Borla S type Axle Backs, BBK after cat x pipe
Apprentice

I sure hope i don't have bad o2 sensors lol

2012 Mustang GT CS Ingot Silver 3.73 Gears, Borla S type Axle Backs, BBK after cat x pipe

Rookie

Quote:
I sure hope i don't have bad o2 sensors lol

Why? Remove thetne and go get it warrantied
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryyf View Post
Dan, we all realize that the decision on AM offering the InTune is not yours to make and hope you don't mind the good-naturing teasing. We just want your company Execs to know that the demand for this product (and Bama bundling) is considerable! Happy Thanksgiving (oops I'm a week early).
AM has my order the moment it is available.

Miss my AM tune, but not enough to hook another SCT tuner to my car!

Current
2016 gt premium, ingot silver, performance package, navigation

Previous
2012 gt premium, brembos, 3.73, 6mt, kona blue

2015 Ecoboost PP black on black 401A, security, enhanced backup

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdogg View Post
AM has my order the moment it is available.

Miss my AM tune, but not enough to hook another SCT tuner to my car!
Couldn't agree more Dogg, never gonna use an SCT tuner!

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I have a 2013 GT stock and I seen my LTFT go to 15% also depending on the weather and condition, but never pass that. I also thought something was wrong too since I'm used to no more than -/+5 adjustments in the past for stock cars usually but I guess this is normal.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

2013 Deep Impact Blue Metallic MT-82 401a
DiabloSport in tune - AirAid CAI - SVT GT500 AB - Ford Racing P springs - Forgestar F14 - Roush rear/side splitters - Stillen chin splitter - CS Fascia conversion - LED fog delete - 2 much 2 list.... Official mod addict: D
PONY Member

Good Price on InTune

FYI guys, I found a pretty good price on the InTune at Autoanything.com---$330.00. If AM can't get a bundled deal together with Bama tunes, buying the InTune at this price and jumping it with AED might be a pretty good plan........... food for thought.

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
Apprentice

Quote:
FYI guys, I found a pretty good price on the InTune at Autoanything.com---$330.00. If AM can't get a bundled deal together with Bama tunes, buying the InTune at this price and jumping it with AED might be a pretty good plan........... food for thought.
I got it for 280 at autoanything

PONY Member

Quote:
I got it for 280 at autoanything

Was that recently??

Apprentice

Quote:
Was that recently??
Yes i bought it last week

PONY Member

?
Quote:
Yes i bought it last we?ek

Wow, that is an amazing price----that is below their listed price. How did you get that price

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Wait does it come with preloade tune or no?

2012 v6 6MT: 32kmiles
Current: Air Raid CAI, Diablosport intune, FRPP sport axle backs, Strut tower brace, 3.7 emblems, eibach adjustable sway bars, J&M lower control arms, 3.55 frpp gears, axle exchange aluminum drive shaft, 19 inch BBP wheel set up
wants:no more issues
2002 mazda miata 5MT "track rat
Future" Custom valved and springs Fat cat motorsports, 9LB wheels, toyo proxxs r888, turbo pushing 250whp, sparco seats, custom roll bar
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
Wait does it come with preloade tune or no?
According to their website, it always comes with preloaded tunes!

Apprentice

They had a 15% off code. Try CABIN15 or WELCOME15

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page