My experience with DiabloSport and the Intune. - Page 5 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaicedo91 View Post
They had a 15% off code. Try CABIN15 or WELCOME15

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, just went to the site and it works. For that price I think I am going to purchase the InTune unit and give Shaun at AED a call. Tired of waiting for AM to get their [email protected]% together.

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryyf View Post
Yes, just went to the site and it works. For that price I think I am going to purchase the InTune unit and give Shaun at AED a call. Tired of waiting for AM to get their [email protected]% together.
I ordered a tune from C&L. Steeda recommend them to me since they don't use diablosport tuners yet.

2012 Mustang GT CS Ingot Silver 3.73 Gears, Borla S type Axle Backs, BBK after cat x pipe
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LITER_MUENSTER View Post
I have a 2013 GT stock and I seen my LTFT go to 15% also depending on the weather and condition, but never pass that. I also thought something was wrong too since I'm used to no more than -/+5 adjustments in the past for stock cars usually but I guess this is normal.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
I put the stock tune back and my LTFT were slightly lower, so I guess it was normal then? Might be gas related (93octane from valero) or weather related (houston, tx)

2012 Mustang GT CS Ingot Silver 3.73 Gears, Borla S type Axle Backs, BBK after cat x pipe

Apprentice

Yes it has several preloaded tunes for most of the cold air intake brands or for the stock airbox

PONY Member

just got mine...280.00 is a steal...plus with auto anything you get a 1 year price match... :-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
PONY Member
S197 Member

Ugh.. haven't even had the car a week. Soooo tempted...

Black 2013 GT Premium | Track Package | Recaros | GT500's | JBA H-Pipe | Borla Over-Axles | OEM GT500 Spoiler | Koni Yellows | Steeda CAI/Tune | Steeda Ultralite Springs | Steeda Adjustable UCA/PHB | Steeda Billet LCAs | MGW | Forgestar F14's
PONY Member

So is this thing really untraceable like I've read?
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Dan_DiabloSport
Guys that code is really not supposed to be on there, I think you got a fluke on it. It's a great deal but it will probably not be active for more than another day or so!!! It's not an authorized coupon.

The device is undetectable so you will not have any warranty issues.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_DiabloSport View Post
Guys that code is really not supposed to be on there, I think you got a fluke on it. It's a great deal but it will probably not be active for more than another day or so!!! It's not an authorized coupon.

Wow, well that was a nice break for a change..... I thought that was a heck of a price. I wonder how many units they have sold in the last 12 hours?

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_DiabloSport View Post

At the time of my purchase last week the codes were valid. Idk about know. Were you able to take a look at my datalogs and tunes?

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaicedo91 View Post
At the time of my purchase last week the codes were valid. Idk about know. Were you able to take a look at my datalogs and tunes?

The codes are still valid --- just checked.

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryyf View Post
The codes are still valid --- just checked.
The welcome15 code was advertised all over their website lol. Idk how it could be unauthorized.

PONY Member

So is AED tuning with these now?
PONY Member

AED NOT tuning with InTune

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog1157 View Post
So is AED tuning with these now?
I just checked with Shaun at AED and his tunes WILL NOT work on the InTune. So, I guess if you want to use AED to tune, do not purchase an InTune or any Diablosport tuner for that matter. Bummer!

Last edited by gerryyf; 11-18-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Damnit they took it off!

2012 v6 6MT: 32kmiles
Current: Air Raid CAI, Diablosport intune, FRPP sport axle backs, Strut tower brace, 3.7 emblems, eibach adjustable sway bars, J&M lower control arms, 3.55 frpp gears, axle exchange aluminum drive shaft, 19 inch BBP wheel set up
wants:no more issues
2002 mazda miata 5MT "track rat
Future" Custom valved and springs Fat cat motorsports, 9LB wheels, toyo proxxs r888, turbo pushing 250whp, sparco seats, custom roll bar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page