My experience with DiabloSport and the Intune. - Page 6 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
Damnit they took it off!
Try cabin15 as a code --- it works.

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
5.0L Member

I couldn't even find out where to put the coupon code when I went to the website. At > $400 total (the shipping is like almost 20 bucks?) it's getting a little out of my price range.

Whoever is holding up getting this part to AM needs to get the lead out. I'd rather deal with them because the shipping is pro every time and there's that nice afm CC

Silver - the fastest color.

2013 Mustang GT P 6M: Second Generation MT-82, Barton shifter and bracket, Catch can, MMD hood struts, Blendmount, Bama 93R. Next up - Headers and off-road X pipe, axle backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replica: $400? No. I'm good. Stock one is fine. It throttles and bodies just fine.
Rawbeef:
Sorry to pile on... But is your wife named Bubba?
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
I couldn't even find out where to put the coupon code when I went to the website. At > $400 total (the shipping is like almost 20 bucks?) it's getting a little out of my price range.

Whoever is holding up getting this part to AM needs to get the lead out. I'd rather deal with them because the shipping is pro every time and there's that nice afm CC
Shipping is free. Also, I just checked and the cabin15 promo code was still working. Maybe try it again? $280 shipped is a nice deal.

Apprentice

In my case I don't have an intake and they DO sell the air raid, so intune + Air Raid for 509 shipped is hard to pass up.. But I would be passing up the BAMA tunes. Is the Diablosport canned tune good enough to make it worth it?

2013 V6 Base, Manual transmission, 101A (tape stripe delete), in the ultra seductive color known as Deep Impact Blue. Airaid CAI, Diabolosport InTune 93 octane canned tune, 3D Carbon Gt500 spoiler, Roush window louvers, Flowmaster Force II Axlebacks. Proud owner since 08/01/2012
Apprentice

The canned tune is great! I liked it better than my old steeda 93 octane tune

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2012 Mustang GT CS Ingot Silver 3.73 Gears, Borla S type Axle Backs, BBK after cat x pipe
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Dan_DiabloSport
Hey everyone we've been getting a lot of customers asking for some breaks for the holidays, so we wanted to let you all know that we have a holiday promo on the inTune! Not sure that everyone will be offering this price as I know there are companies out there that offer tunes and so forth as part of their packages, but if you're just looking to run the canned tune you can grab one up for a better holiday deal!!!

PONY Member

Looks like all the promo codes don't work now. I'm a little glad I missed it because I'm not ready to tune yet but that would have been extremely tempting.

2012 Premium V6 Mustang, Candy Red, Performance Package, Manual.

Mods: Steeda Sports, Koni Yellows, Steeda HD Strut Mount, UMI LCA's, UMI Panhard Bar, Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj90 View Post
Looks like all the promo codes don't work now. I'm a little glad I missed it because I'm not ready to tune yet but that would have been extremely tempting.
That's too bad SJ-- the codes were up for awhile and there are a few of us who got them at $280.00.

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
Apprentice

I got an Intune and the Air Raid CAI for 509 shipped. Early Christmas for me!

2013 V6 Base, Manual transmission, 101A (tape stripe delete), in the ultra seductive color known as Deep Impact Blue. Airaid CAI, Diabolosport InTune 93 octane canned tune, 3D Carbon Gt500 spoiler, Roush window louvers, Flowmaster Force II Axlebacks. Proud owner since 08/01/2012
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csbassplayer200 View Post
I got an Intune and the Air Raid CAI for 509 shipped. Early Christmas for me!
That's another great deal!! My wife wants to wrap all my stuff for under the tree and I want to bolt it on my stang.......

PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Do any of you guys with intune notice any weird drivetrain slop going on with the tune? Something like the clunk you get with MT82 when shifting in cold or when you press the clutch in too late, but instead, it happens when you hit the throttle. I had to ditch my procal after it made my 2013 GT show excessive drivetrain slop in 6th gear when I hit the throttle. Loaded my stock tune and is smooth as it always been. Want to go with a different tune but not if its going to be the same way.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

2013 Deep Impact Blue Metallic MT-82 401a
DiabloSport in tune - AirAid CAI - SVT GT500 AB - Ford Racing P springs - Forgestar F14 - Roush rear/side splitters - Stillen chin splitter - CS Fascia conversion - LED fog delete - 2 much 2 list.... Official mod addict: D
Apprentice

I definately recommend the C&L tunes! my stang ran like a champ and pulls hard all the way to red line and puts the power down really good!

2012 Mustang GT CS Ingot Silver 3.73 Gears, Borla S type Axle Backs, BBK after cat x pipe
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryyf View Post
That's too bad SJ-- the codes were up for awhile and there are a few of us who got them at $280.00.
Yeah, it's not the end of the world. I'm waiting until my car's paid off before I do anything to serious to my car. I know it's extremely unlikely, but if it does happen I don't want to be with out a car and no way to fix it. Hopefully early next year I should be good to go. I'm thinking AM may be offering this by then.

2012 Premium V6 Mustang, Candy Red, Performance Package, Manual.

Mods: Steeda Sports, Koni Yellows, Steeda HD Strut Mount, UMI LCA's, UMI Panhard Bar, Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings.
post #89 of 119 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012 Thread Starter
GT Member

Just ordered a Airaid CAI and a 93 Bama Race Tune to try out. I'll be data logging with the Intune shortly as well. I'll have to post up how that works out.

Sounds like some of you guys got some GREAT deals on the Intune. That rocks

2014 Mustang GT/CS - Coupe
Sterling Gray
Manual Trans
Glass Roof
Navigation
Comfort
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow

2012 v6 6MT: 32kmiles
Current: Air Raid CAI, Diablosport intune, FRPP sport axle backs, Strut tower brace, 3.7 emblems, eibach adjustable sway bars, J&M lower control arms, 3.55 frpp gears, axle exchange aluminum drive shaft, 19 inch BBP wheel set up
wants:no more issues
2002 mazda miata 5MT "track rat
Future" Custom valved and springs Fat cat motorsports, 9LB wheels, toyo proxxs r888, turbo pushing 250whp, sparco seats, custom roll bar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page