Picked up my new 2013 5.0 - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

I really love that color

2012 5.0 6MT - AED Tuned / Brembo Brakes / 3.73 FRPP Gears / Pypes LTH / Pypes O/R X / Boss Manifold / Steeda Intake / Bama Race Tune / GT500 Wheels / Nitto NT555's / GT500 ABs / Saleen Grille / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Interceptor Gauges / SOS Dual Pillar Pod / Koni Shocks & Struts / BMR Springs / BMR LCAs & Brackets / BMR Camber Bolts / J&M Adj Panhard Bar / GT500 Upper Strut Mounts / GT500 Steering Wheel / Roush Side Splitters / GT/CS Front Fascia / Boss Splitter / Raxiom Headlights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Get used to turning heads, getting lots of compliments, and people taking pictures of your car when they think you're not looking.

Practice: "No you can't drive it"

`13 DIB, MCA, Perf Pac, Comf Pac, Back Up Camera, MT82, AE Driveshaft, Bama Tune: 93R, BBK Shortys. Borla Touring Mufflers, Air Raid CAI, AM Shift Knob, WeatherTec mats, Stripes and Tint. "Winter 18" GT Wheels and Tires, powder coated black" Redline Hood Struts, Steeda LCAs. Paid Cash.
Apprentice

Congrats! Any plans to do anything to it?

2012 Premium Kona Blue 5.0, 6MT: Manley built shortblock 11:1
Pypes longtubes O/R x / CF JLT / Boss manifold / Accufab 84.5mm TB / Shaftmaster aluminum ds / BBR LCA's / Steeda Tri-ax / Barton Bracket / Koni Yellows / Gt 500 front strut mount / Steeda Ultraliite springs / Hotchkis adj panhard bar

Tuned by Ken & Lund racing

SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Very nice car, congrats. Great choice in color, too

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635
PONY Member

Beautiful car, I have the same color!! Marry me?

2013 Mustang GT DIB Auto, Roush Axlebacks, Bama Tune and Steeda CAI

Banned

Sweet ride! Nice to see the lady's enjoying the Mustang too .
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Great looking DIB to go with your cool shoes. Now enjoy the ride.

Chuck
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Very nice! I love my new Mustang! Such a blast to drive! Congrats!

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Dave USAF (Ret)
2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Comfort Pkg., Red Candy, Saddle Leather, 6 MT, 3.31s Build date: 20120808, Purchase date: 20121009, Mods: GT500 Axle Back Exhaust, Steeda Black Shift Knob, Redline Hood Struts
Apprentice
4.6L Member

A hot blonde and a sweet Mustang...always a nice combination

2014 Mustang GT Premium Sterling Grey 6AT
-Borla S-type ABs
-19" RTRs with Conti Extreme DWs
-JLT Oil Separator
-Craigs FP Bracket

post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks you guys all so much for the warm welcome!! She is definitely an amazing car and I can't help but smile everytime I get in her The color is beyond amazing and I will be looking to take her out and get some high resolution pics with my SLR hopefully this week if weather cooperates. I'm glad some of you also got a good chuckle that my shoes matched my car, what can I say....I love my high heels!!

2013 Deep Impact Blue 6spd Premium GT

Ordered: 10/11/12
Build Date:11/27/12
ETA:12/3/12
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarius View Post
Nice!! Beautiful car. That was my second choice on color. That was awesome of them to put a sign on it and keep it in the showroom for you. Mine sat out in the rain. lol

PS. Nice shoes.
Yea my dealer was beyond awesome. They said they had to keep people away from it as everyone was asking if it was for sale and wanted to sit in it so they put the sign on the car and made sure the doors were locked and no one came near it. Awesome customer service!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceRed50 View Post
I really like the car...and the blonde!
Why thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodgerJerney View Post
Get used to turning heads, getting lots of compliments, and people taking pictures of your car when they think you're not looking.

Practice: "No you can't drive it"
Haha I'm already trying to get used to it. The DIB definitely is a head turner. Oh yes definitely already have the "no you can't drive it" down pat. Definitely not trying to be mean I just don't trust very many people with my vehicles and alot of people just have no respect for people's possessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordFustangg View Post
Congrats! Any plans to do anything to it?
Definitely have plans to mod her just trying not to spend too much cash to quickly but yea I'm not very good at thatLooking to put the gt500 axle backs/x or h pipe on, gt500 rear valence, CAI, tune, full suspension as far as performance mods and then definitely will be looking into exterior mods. After the warranty is up possibly looking to do a turbo setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013MustangGT View Post
Beautiful car, I have the same color!! Marry me?
Good choice on the color!! LOL...Fortunately I'm a happily married lady. Found a gearhead of my own that FINALLY understood me and could put up with my all my crazy car hobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegt2012 View Post
Sweet ride! Nice to see the lady's enjoying the Mustang too .
Thank you!! I couldn't agree more. I wish there where more ladies like me who were gearheads but I guess I'm a rare breed. So excited to have her and can't wait to start modding her

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger26 View Post
A hot blonde and a sweet Mustang...always a nice combination
Thank you

2013 Deep Impact Blue 6spd Premium GT

Ordered: 10/11/12
Build Date:11/27/12
ETA:12/3/12
Apprentice

Great looking car! It was between DIB and Grabber Blue for me... ended up going with the Grabber Blue and cannot wait to pick my car up in a few weeks! Enjoy the new ride.

2013 Mustang GT Premium Package 400A, 6MT, Grabber Blue, 3.73s, Brembo package, Electronics package

Eibach pro springs, MGW Short shifter, Borla ATAK axlebacks, Magnaflow O/R X pipe, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, J&M lower control arms, SHR black fuel door, JLT oil separator, quarter window louvers, painted Redline hood struts, 20" Forgestar F14s staggered in textured matte black and 15% tint all around!
Rookie
5.0L Member

Very very nice. Thanks for sharing the pics.
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Beautiful car. Congrats!

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013DIB_GT View Post
Alright guys all the suspense is over....
Here is my new baby and she is AMAZING!!!!

Specs:
2013 Deep Impact Blue Premium GT coupe
6spd manual
400A interior package with charcoal black leather seats
GT track package
Comfort package

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013DIB_GT View Post
Thanks you guys all so much for the warm welcome!! She is definitely an amazing car and I can't help but smile everytime I get in her The color is beyond amazing and I will be looking to take her out and get some high resolution pics with my SLR hopefully this week if weather cooperates. I'm glad some of you also got a good chuckle that my shoes matched my car, what can I say....I love my high heels!!
What a beautiful ride and heels, 2013DIB_GT! I love to see us girls doing our thing. Enjoy!

Deysha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page