Like others have said, it really depends on your budget and what you want. There are as many mods you can do to these cars as there are opinions...as you can see.
If I had to do it all over again I would do suspension first along with new wheels. Trust me, if and when you lower your car you'll see just how much thinner the OEM wheels are. They just don't look as good when the car is lowered IMO.
Naturally suspension and wheels can be fairly expensive so if you are on a budget then the less expensive mods might be more attractive right now:
- Axel Back (as you can see many people like the GT500 AB. I'm not a fan--unless resonators are removed--but that's subjective and purely opinionated).
- Window tint (a must IMO--especially in AL)
- Oil separater (First thing I did before drivning my car from the dealer)
- CAI and Tune (only if you think you need more power--I'd drive the car for a while and see if you can live with the way it is).
- Little "creature comforts" like floor mats, shift knob, shorty antenna, trunk liner, etc.
Most importantly, congrats and have fun!
2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear
Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!