Said Goodbye to the GT today...... - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Good trade! Not the fastest color but still good!

2015 Triple Yellow Premium GT Vert
2013 Race Red Boss 302 #1972 *Sold*
2011 Race Red GT/CS *Sold*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
5.0L Member

Did you save up enough money for an MGW install over the winter? If not, some hood struts and sound tube delete kit should be a good start.

Welcome to the Boss owners club. Be prepared for *lots* of attention, smiles, thumbs up, questions, and spontaneous conversations when you stop for a coffee, or fill up at the gas station.

2006GTfan

I want one too! My 2012 gt is a year old but I don't have a job and go to school.

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006GTfan View Post
I want one too! My 2012 gt is a year old but I don't have a job and go to school.

2014 GT 5.0 | Premium | 401A | Roush A/B
Apprentice

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

2011 PERFORMANCE WHITE GT/CS AUTO - SOLD
Lethal O/R X
Airaid CAI
Bama Tune

2013 GRABBER BLUE BOSS 302 #2316
Full MBRP Exhaust
AED Tune
MACH I Member

Nice. Is that the one from Erinwood Ford? I was looking at the red one myself. 45 K for a Boss in Canada is cheap. Couldn't rationalize the purchase though.

2018 GT350 - Race red

2012 Mustang GT/CS - Race red - Electronics package - Security package - 3.73 - Steeda shift knob - Steeda shift bracket - ProCal II Tune - GT500 ABs - Shaftmasters DS - Boss 302S Wheels - Build date: February 14th, 2012

2011 Mustang V6 - Pony Package Premium Coupe - Black - Charcoal Leather - Roush Front Fascia - Matte Black Lemans and Hockey Stick Hood Stripes - 6% HP Charcoal Tint - 3.31
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Jealously nice

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

2013 Deep Impact Blue Metallic MT-82 401a
DiabloSport in tune - AirAid CAI - SVT GT500 AB - Ford Racing P springs - Forgestar F14 - Roush rear/side splitters - Stillen chin splitter - CS Fascia conversion - LED fog delete - 2 much 2 list.... Official mod addict: D
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewr87 View Post
Nice. Is that the one from Erinwood Ford? I was looking at the red one myself. 45 K for a Boss in Canada is cheap. Couldn't rationalize the purchase though.
Bought mine at Yonge-Steeles Ford....believe the red one at Erinwood might not have the Torsen/Recaro or cover/mat pack.
Red looks outstanding on the Boss.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

2013 Boss 302
2012 Mustang GT Grabber Blue (sold)
401A, MT82, Brembo, 3.55, HID & Security, Electronics Pkg
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Looks good! Congratulations!
GT Member
S197 Member

Damn it's a long time to spring I live in Edmonton and my vert is parked...just got snow tires and command start for my Toyota matrix......

2007 G5 alloy Premium vert GT. 4.6V8 5spd Black leather int with dove Shaker 1000 My colour dash Sirius GT appearance pkg Light bar Sequentials Shelby wheels/tires Shelby splitter tinted lights Bullitt strut brace Billett interior trim Rear blackout panel 3D carbon side scoops windscreen,flowmaster american thunder axel backs Bama tune Sctx4 tuner JLT CAI series 3
PONY Member

Congrats on the BOSS! Looks great.

2013 BOSS 302 #0838 GHIG, Recaros, Torsen, 3.73s, Borla S-Types, DSS CF Driveshaft, Paxton Novi 2200, Jegs Cat Deletes, MGW Shifter, Airaid CAI, Steeda Sports, GC CC Plates, UPR LCA Relocation Brackets, J&M Adj. PHB
SOLD-
2011 5.0 Premium Kona Blue
Brembos, 3.73s, 6M
MACH I Member

Awesome! Congratulations!

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
Apprentice

Nice! If I got the right deal I would trade my 12 GT vert in on a boss.....
How is the snappiness of the boss compare to the GT?

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

[quote=tmacier;3275299]Nice! If I got the right deal I would trade my 12 GT vert in on a boss.....
How is the snappiness of the boss compare to the GT?

Enjoy!

Honestly can't make a fair comment as yet, as I drove it home from the dealership (about 15k), and it went straight into the garage. I had 3:55 gears on my GT and the Boss has 3:73's. That alone will make a difference for me. Was speaking to a few mechanics at the dealership and they said it was quite a different driving experience, so we'll see.

It has been around zero here, and the tires on my Brembo GT were like hockey pucks under 10C so I am holding off for a nice day (assuming we get one before spring). One thing I did notice in the limited driving I have done so far in the Boss is the car seems very tight--maybe it's the Recaro's:yelpleased:, but going around curves, changing lanes etc seems a touch more precise than the GT.

I must admit to a touch of pain saying bye to the GT--I had an absolute blast driving the car and whomever buys my car is getting one well kept beast!

A cool thing about the Boss is the reflective stripes..black in light and silver in the dark (when exposed to light)..make for neat effect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0201.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	167174  

2013 Boss 302
2012 Mustang GT Grabber Blue (sold)
401A, MT82, Brembo, 3.55, HID & Security, Electronics Pkg
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Beautiful, congratulations! The Boss looks awesome in white!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page