Steeda Tri-Ax shifter on sale - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Steeda Tri-Ax shifter on sale

For anyone who is interested, just purchased a Steeda Tri-ax shifter for my 2012 GT for $204.55 shipped at Stage3Motorsports. Cheapest price I have ever seen.

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012
PONY Member

Same price from Steeda. They are having 20% off promo. 199.99 shipped withe a free shirt

Or $264 with the shifter and bushing shipped. Which is probably what I'm going to get soon before the sale is over.

2000 GT. Track toy.
Stock motor, Maximum motorsports suspension, Cobra R wing, Stoptech brakes, TKO tranny, much more.
2013 GT, White, Track Pack, Recaro. SOLD
KW V3 coilovers / Whiteline UCA, LCA's & Brackets, F&R Swaybars, Watts link / Brake cooling ducts / Boss 302 shift knob / Steeda short shifter / .
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Nice, I missed that one ...........

2012 California Special Convertible / Ebony Black / 5.0 liter / MT-82 / GT500 Axle Backs with resonator delete / Steeda Tri-Ax shifter & base bushing / Airaid CAI / BMR LCAs / BMR Relocation Brackets / BMR Adjustable UCA & Bracket / BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar / Steeda Sport Springs / GT500 Strut Mounts / Koni STR.Ts / Shaker 500 with Infinity 6832CFs / Redline hood strut / Redline leather shifter & E-brake boots

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012
PONY Member

Thank you !!! ordering mine now.

2013 Mustang GT: Race Red 55R (Track Pack) + Recaros. BOSS Intake Manifold * Lethal H pipe, BAMA Tune * '13 GT500 Quad Tip Exhaust, Valance * AIRAID Intake * Steeda Strut Bar, Shifter, Bracket and Ball * 3M Carbon Vinyl Roof * Eibach Sportlines on GT500 Struts * BMR Panhard bar * CDC Grille * AMR Wheels.

416 RWHP / 373 RWTQ - 11/18/12
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012
Apprentice

Good pricing from Steeda. Picked up the Tri-ax shifter black cue ball shift knob and collar for 247.92 OTD. I sure hope it improves the shift feel in this thing.

Thank you Steeda for the great pricing!

2012 GT Premium, Ingot Silver, Brembo package, 3.73's, Clear Bra, GT500 Axle Backs, tint.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftoy View Post
I sure hope it improves the shift feel in this thing.
I am sure it will improve the shift feel --- I think the Tri-ax is the best aftermarket shifter out there if you want something close to stock but smoother and not notchy.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012
PONY Member

i had the ball with the stock shifter. Huge change in the car. just so much nicer having that versus the goofy factory knob (still better then the camaro knob) i too am hoping this shifter fixes the notchy and the missed 5th gear i have had.

2013 Mustang GT: Race Red 55R (Track Pack) + Recaros. BOSS Intake Manifold * Lethal H pipe, BAMA Tune * '13 GT500 Quad Tip Exhaust, Valance * AIRAID Intake * Steeda Strut Bar, Shifter, Bracket and Ball * 3M Carbon Vinyl Roof * Eibach Sportlines on GT500 Struts * BMR Panhard bar * CDC Grille * AMR Wheels.

416 RWHP / 373 RWTQ - 11/18/12
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012
Apprentice

just think the throw is not short enough...have passed on several of these things...going with barton/mgw for me.. opinons?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
Apprentice

If you goal is a much shorter throw then go for the barton or MGW. I am not so concerned with the shorter throw. I am however more concerned with it being smoother and more precise. You need to soul search on what you really want out of your shifter if the Steeda is not a short enough throw then cross it off your list. I do believe that with any of these shifters you really can't go to wrong.

2012 GT Premium, Ingot Silver, Brembo package, 3.73's, Clear Bra, GT500 Axle Backs, tint.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page