Want to see if I went too far or not... - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Why do people do crap like that? I would've lost it haha.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member

OP you managed the scenario perfectly.

What you did would be the ideal way to do it. Follow them, get the plate number etc...

Definitely worth your while to do that, especially if there is damage to your vehicle.

2014 GT 5.0 | Premium | 401A | Roush A/B
GT Member

Now time for dash cam..

-2012 Grabber Blue GT 6M Premium w/ Brembos, Glass Roof, HID security pkg, Rear Camera, 401a, FRPP GT500 Axle-backs, Front Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, JHR bracket, Bondra clutch extension.
-1986 Mazda RX-7 GX - Fast Mirage 16" Wheels, Sumo Firenza 205/60R Tires, slotted brakes + performance pads. Otherwise factory stock.
-2008 Mazda Mazda3 GT Sport - Stock, 5MT.
-2004 Volvo XC90 T5 - Comfort pkg, safety pkg.
-1995 Infiniti G20 - Sold, Pioneer head unit, lighting mods, miss it dearly.

MACH I Member

That sucks. I hope there's no damage. Not sure I would have been so controlled, but nowadays you never know what someone is carrying.

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Garage
Bad people out after dark now a days, you gotta be real careful. You
did just fine, hopefully scared the guy into reality. Nice ride!

2012 Candy Red 3.7 Cyclone {RIP}
2014 3.7 Cyclone DIB\BMR rear lca;s\ American Racing razor 18x9\275/40/18 Yokohama S-drives\Boss 302 strut brace\Airaid "tube"& aFe inverted Dry-S drop-in\UPR catch can\Koni sports\J&M cc plates\DSS 3.5" 1 piece
Bassani\BMR adj. panhard\
PONY Member

This is what happened to me when i had my cayyene , some kid through his pepsi while driving 140km/h and it hit my windshield , what i did is that i got his license plate , looked up where he lived and when i was on duty i waited near his house until he gets out for work or university , saw him and as soon as he got up to the highway pulled him over and gave him 6 tickets

2011 3.7 Mustang (Airiad CAI | Borla headers | Borla x-pipe | X-Force Varex Exhuast |3.73 gears |DSS driveshaft| 93R Tune )( GT Bumper-Black Retro grille | GT500 Spoiler | CDC deck lid panel | SR Lowering springs) SOLD

Camaro SS 2001 (D1SC dual intercooled|H/C/I| & other mods|)
530rwhp at 8psi SOLD

2013 5.0 Mustang Manual (stock)
GT Member

a) The kid's a moron because he never knows what kind of person is in the car he just threw something at, or who his friends might be.

b) You weren't the brightest bulb in the socket when you followed him because you never know what kind of person is in the car you're following, or who his friends might be.

In other words, it could have turned real ugly real fast, and we would have been reading about it on the news instead of hearing it from you. Someone posted a picture of a Glock strapped to a steering column, and in Texas, you should always assume that the guy in the next car is armed. After a quick review of Missouri law, you probably should, too.

Sent from my toilet with Crapatalk v2
---------------------------------------------------------------

427w, Tremec Magnum XL, 3.73
Too many mods to list - go here: paddedwall.org/2012mustang/Default.aspx
(Intentionally pissing off badge Nazis everywhere)
Engine swap by Two Ten Performance (twotenperformance.com) in San Antonio
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
... but nowadays you never know what someone is carrying.
My thoughts exactly!

2013 Track Pack GT
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

This is exactly why I DON'T pack heat in my car... because I would have taken it too far. But hell everyone here is packing so you don't screw around like that. I probably would have pulled them out of the car though, or at least keyed the sh-- out of their truck at the parking lot.

Ironically someone did this to me at work a couple days ago, wasn't this crazy, but just rolled up a napkin and through it at my car while I was driving along the sidewalk. It was a coworker who knew not to mess with my car and was just screwing with me. I thought it was a rock and slammed on my brakes sending all my passengers flying, lol.

2012 Black V6 Coupe Auto 2.73
BAMA 93+ Race Tune, Magnaflow Comps, 3370lbs
SVT Drift 18", Nitto NT555
13.7 @100mph
GT Member

I can't believe it's 2012 and we still have gun control issues...

-2012 Grabber Blue GT 6M Premium w/ Brembos, Glass Roof, HID security pkg, Rear Camera, 401a, FRPP GT500 Axle-backs, Front Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, JHR bracket, Bondra clutch extension.
-1986 Mazda RX-7 GX - Fast Mirage 16" Wheels, Sumo Firenza 205/60R Tires, slotted brakes + performance pads. Otherwise factory stock.
-2008 Mazda Mazda3 GT Sport - Stock, 5MT.
-2004 Volvo XC90 T5 - Comfort pkg, safety pkg.
-1995 Infiniti G20 - Sold, Pioneer head unit, lighting mods, miss it dearly.
PONY Member

I love that carry rig setup. That is awsome. I've tried to come up with something similar, but that is a great idea. I guess I'll be spending a little extra money this holiday to make that setup.

Tim

Mustang base coupe, V6, manual transmission, Red Candy tint, performance package.

Upgrades: DSS aluminum driveshaft, BMR LCA's, Yukon 3.73 gears, MGW shifter.

Displaying 3.7 fender badges is like telling everyone your wife is "office hot."

MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Deforce View Post
I can't believe it's 2012 and we still have gun control issues...
I have guns...and no control issues...yet!

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu Jacoub View Post
This is what happened to me when i had my cayyene , some kid through his pepsi while driving 140km/h and it hit my windshield , what i did is that i got his license plate , looked up where he lived and when i was on duty i waited near his house until he gets out for work or university , saw him and as soon as he got up to the highway pulled him over and gave him 6 tickets
thats beautiful!

2012 Premium Kona Blue 5.0, 6MT: Manley built shortblock 11:1
Pypes longtubes O/R x / CF JLT / Boss manifold / Accufab 84.5mm TB / Shaftmaster aluminum ds / BBR LCA's / Steeda Tri-ax / Barton Bracket / Koni Yellows / Gt 500 front strut mount / Steeda Ultraliite springs / Hotchkis adj panhard bar

Tuned by Ken & Lund racing
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

This happened back home in Wisconsin visiting the family. I know Wisconsin just passed concealed carry but nothing like this has ever happened to me the last 2 years I've lived in Missouri.

Call it southern hospitalality or everyone in Missouri realizes that anyone could have a gun so it's better to respect them than to provoke or tempt them....

2012 Lava Red Mustang V6 3.31 A/T, DG Custom Louvers, smoked tail lights, Airaid CAI, Bama 87P, GT500 Rear Diffuser, GT500 Spoiler, strut tower brace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page