American Muscle Discount Code, Please - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydawg View Post
I sent a PM a while back for the code and never got a reply back. That was before I got treated poorly. Maybe someone at AM has it out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm really sorry to hear that you've had issues with us and that you were treated poorly. That's very unlike us. Can you email me at chris[dot]rose[at]americanmuscle[dot]com and tell me more about it?

I want to get this solved for you and gain back your confidence. We always bend over backwards to keep our customers happy!

We'll make it right!

Chris

Chris Rose | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Need help? PM AMAlexLazarus for immediate assistance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Sent you a PM, Shane.

Apprentice

Thanks Chris. I emailed you.

Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubedStang View Post
Sent you a PM, Shane.
All PM's replied to at this moment! Glad we could get you taken care of.

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Curious shane. Can you use the forum discount code and a gift card code?

2012 v6 6MT: 32kmiles
Current: Air Raid CAI, Diablosport intune, FRPP sport axle backs, Strut tower brace, 3.7 emblems, eibach adjustable sway bars, J&M lower control arms, 3.55 frpp gears, axle exchange aluminum drive shaft, 19 inch BBP wheel set up
wants:no more issues
2002 mazda miata 5MT "track rat
Future" Custom valved and springs Fat cat motorsports, 9LB wheels, toyo proxxs r888, turbo pushing 250whp, sparco seats, custom roll bar
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post
I'm really sorry to hear that you've had issues with us and that you were treated poorly. That's very unlike us. Can you email me at chris[dot]rose[at]americanmuscle[dot]com and tell me more about it?

I want to get this solved for you and gain back your confidence. We always bend over backwards to keep our customers happy!

We'll make it right!

Chris
Did you get my email Chris?

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post

We'll make it right!

Chris

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
jdnull68,

Let me know your order number and I'll hook you up with a 6% store credit for the orders you just placed. Shoot me over a PM once you get a chance!

Also, we always try to ship out orders the same day if they're placed before 5pm EST. So, chances are your orders went out immediately, but they will all arrive at the same time or one day apart anyways. You should be good to go once I credit you the forum discount code, then!

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, too.

Shane
Thats very noble!

2012 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRACER88 View Post
Thats very noble!

Yes, it is! I had THREE different guys at AM offer to help with the discount, AFTER I had already placed some orders (I forgot to get the code before the orders because I was in a hurry).

Yes, they take good care of their customers. I hate to sound like a cheerleader, but...I give credit where credit is due. It is what it is.

And that's why I'm a loyal customer. JD

Now if I could just get them to sponsor me at the track...

I've spent almost every dollar I've ever made on FAST cars, COLD beer, and HOT women. The rest, I just WASTED! 2011 GT auto, Race Red w/ white C-stripes/Airaid/BAMA/Steeda cat-delete/Heartthrob 3" catback & H-pipe/Hushpowers/UPR CA's/FRPP 3.55's & diff cover/Tint/billet grilles/CDC chin spoiler/GT500wing & valance/P.A. trans pan/ARP wheel studs/AMR 18x9/10. RACEDAY: RaceStars w/big n littles. 1/8 mi. ET- 7.63.

PONY Member

still waiting for a code

2012 Premium V6 (manual) Mustang Club of America with Performance Package, comfort package, electronics package, backup sensors/camera, lava red leather interior
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
Curious shane. Can you use the forum discount code and a gift card code?
Unfortunately, you can't use a gift card and the discount code at the same time online because you can't enter two coupon codes for the same order. This is actually an issue we need to work out. If you do have a gift card and want to use the discount code, call into our Customer Service Team @ 866.727.1266, so they can do both for you. If you happen to talk to one of the newer CS members and they are not aware this can be done, just ask for a supervisor and let them know I said it can be done. They'll contact me if there's any issues and we'll get things squared away!

Shane

Quote:

We did get your email! Our Customer Service Manager is going to review the recorded calls and see what happened here. We're really sorry there is an issues to begin with, but I can assure you we'll get things straightened out.

You can expect a call sometime tomorrow, as well!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRACER88 View Post
Thats very noble!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnull68 View Post
Yes, it is! I had THREE different guys at AM offer to help with the discount, AFTER I had already placed some orders (I forgot to get the code before the orders because I was in a hurry).

Yes, they take good care of their customers. I hate to sound like a cheerleader, but...I give credit where credit is due. It is what it is.

And that's why I'm a loyal customer. JD

Now if I could just get them to sponsor me at the track...
Thanks for all of the support guys! I never get tired of seeing our loyal customers stepping up for AM. Thanks again for the shout out!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_gecko View Post
still waiting for a code
Hey cal_gecko,

I don't have any PM's from you at the moment. Who did you try and contact for the code? Either way, I went ahead and just PM'd you with our AFM 6% discount code. Enjoy and let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Shane

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

We did get your email! Our Customer Service Manager is going to review the recorded calls and see what happened here. We're really sorry there is an issues to begin with, but I can assure you we'll get things straightened out.

You can expect a call sometime tomorrow, as well!

Shane

Thank you for the confirmation! I will be waiting for a call.
Apprentice

I already dropped a good amount of money on the site and forgot about getting the code. I will be looking to purchase the Forgestar F14s 20s staggered, wrapped in the Nitto Envos in less then 2 weeks so that code would save me some for sure!

2013 Mustang GT Premium Package 400A, 6MT, Grabber Blue, 3.73s, Brembo package, Electronics package

Eibach pro springs, MGW Short shifter, Borla ATAK axlebacks, Magnaflow O/R X pipe, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, J&M lower control arms, SHR black fuel door, JLT oil separator, quarter window louvers, painted Redline hood struts, 20" Forgestar F14s staggered in textured matte black and 15% tint all around!
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Thank you for the confirmation! I will be waiting for a call.
Give me a shout if you don't hear from anybody or if there's anything I can do! I definitely want to make sure you get through to the correct people. It's really important to us to make sure all of our customers have a positive experience with AM Reps!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9GT View Post
I already dropped a good amount of money on the site and forgot about getting the code. I will be looking to purchase the Forgestar F14s 20s staggered, wrapped in the Nitto Envos in less then 2 weeks so that code would save me some for sure!
You could definitely use the forum discount code, with a wheel package like that. I just replied to your PM, so check your mail and enjoy the discount!

Shane

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Apprentice

Thanks Shane I got the message with the code!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 Mustang GT Premium Package 400A, 6MT, Grabber Blue, 3.73s, Brembo package, Electronics package

Eibach pro springs, MGW Short shifter, Borla ATAK axlebacks, Magnaflow O/R X pipe, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, J&M lower control arms, SHR black fuel door, JLT oil separator, quarter window louvers, painted Redline hood struts, 20" Forgestar F14s staggered in textured matte black and 15% tint all around!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page