American Muscle Discount Code, Please - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

American Muscle Discount Code, Please

Can Somebody from AM send me a PM with the current discount code, please? I still need to pick up a few more things while I'm on a roll. Also, like an idiot, I forgot to apply the forum discount code to 2 other purchases I made online this weekend. Is there any way to go back and apply the discount now, or is it too late? Thanks for your help! JD

I've spent almost every dollar I've ever made on FAST cars, COLD beer, and HOT women. The rest, I just WASTED! 2011 GT auto, Race Red w/ white C-stripes/Airaid/BAMA/Steeda cat-delete/Heartthrob 3" catback & H-pipe/Hushpowers/UPR CA's/FRPP 3.55's & diff cover/Tint/billet grilles/CDC chin spoiler/GT500wing & valance/P.A. trans pan/ARP wheel studs/AMR 18x9/10. RACEDAY: RaceStars w/big n littles. 1/8 mi. ET- 7.63.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
Banned

You need to PM American Muscle directly for the code. We are not supposed to share it here.

post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegt2012 View Post
You need to PM American Muscle directly for the code. We are not supposed to share it here.
I know, that's why I asked them to send me a PM. Thanks.

I've spent almost every dollar I've ever made on FAST cars, COLD beer, and HOT women. The rest, I just WASTED! 2011 GT auto, Race Red w/ white C-stripes/Airaid/BAMA/Steeda cat-delete/Heartthrob 3" catback & H-pipe/Hushpowers/UPR CA's/FRPP 3.55's & diff cover/Tint/billet grilles/CDC chin spoiler/GT500wing & valance/P.A. trans pan/ARP wheel studs/AMR 18x9/10. RACEDAY: RaceStars w/big n littles. 1/8 mi. ET- 7.63.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
PONY Member

From my understanding...and I may be wrong...the forum discount code will not work if you apply it with additional coupon codes/discounts? Please chime in if you have experience with this.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnido45 View Post
From my understanding...and I may be wrong...the forum discount code will not work if you apply it with additional coupon codes/discounts? Please chime in if you have experience with this.
I think you are right. I have done business with them several times, and I think only one "code" per order. I need to get some stuff that is not on sale, however.

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
BOSS Member

Hey Guys,

Jdnull I just PM'd you the code! Thank you for being a great and loyal customer, we really appreciate it.

Our system does only allow one code per order. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnull68 View Post
I think you are right. I have done business with them several times, and I think only one "code" per order. I need to get some stuff that is not on sale, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Hey Guys,

Jdnull I just PM'd you the code! Thank you for being a great and loyal customer, we really appreciate it.

Our system does only allow one code per order. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan
Then you are all good, jdnull68
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
PONY Member

Could I please get a code as well? Looking to save as much $$ as I can!

2012 Premium V6 (manual) Mustang Club of America with Performance Package, comfort package, electronics package, backup sensors/camera, lava red leather interior
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Ain't they great?! Thanks again, Dan! Maybe you guys can put everything I've ordered from this past weekend in shipment all at the same time, instead of 3 different shipping orders. I would still like to know if I can use a discount on everything else I bought this weekend. I guess I was just too excited about buying my "baby" new X-mas gifts that I forgot to get a code in advance!

Site Sponsor

Quote:
Ain't they great?! Thanks again, Dan! Maybe you guys can put everything I've ordered from this past weekend in shipment all at the same time, instead of 3 different shipping orders. I would still like to know if I can use a discount on everything else I bought this weekend. I guess I was just too excited about buying my "baby" new X-mas gifts that I forgot to get a code in advance!
jdnull68,

Let me know your order number and I'll hook you up with a 6% store credit for the orders you just placed. Shoot me over a PM once you get a chance!

Also, we always try to ship out orders the same day if they're placed before 5pm EST. So, chances are your orders went out immediately, but they will all arrive at the same time or one day apart anyways. You should be good to go once I credit you the forum discount code, then!

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, too.

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
jdnull68,

Let me know your order number and I'll hook you up with a 6% store credit for the orders you just placed. Shoot me over a PM once you get a chance!

Also, we always try to ship out orders the same day if they're placed before 5pm EST. So, chances are your orders went out immediately, but they will all arrive at the same time or one day apart anyways. You should be good to go once I credit you the forum discount code, then!

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, too.

Shane
Hey, Shane. Man, you guys are on the ball! The gentleman I talked to on the phone today already took care of this for me. I have placed 3 orders since Friday, and was just trying to make it easier on you guys for shipping. My shopping strategy leaves alot to be desired, obviously! But I was able to get everything I needed, and still get the best prices and discounts, thanks to you guys. I really appreciate everyone at AM. You guys have never done me wrong, and I will continue to be a loyal customer. This week I picked up the Precision Transmission aluminum pan, Lucas ATF, updated tunes for cat-delete pipes, CDC chin spoiler, Eibach springs, ...so much that I can't remember everything.

Apprentice

I sent a PM a while back for the code and never got a reply back. That was before I got treated poorly. Maybe someone at AM has it out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydawg View Post
I sent a PM a while back for the code and never got a reply back. That was before I got treated poorly. Maybe someone at AM has it out for me.

Dude, sorry to hear that. I've always had absolutely GREAT service with AM. Didn't matter if it was over the phone, here, or what. I have done business with others, and while they are "good", there's something about AM that keeps me coming back to them. It's like this: Given the choice, I will go with AM. Sometimes I need something they don't have, but given the choice, I choose AM. Try another PM to AMDanBailer or Shane, they will get back to you as soon as they can, I'm sure. JD Sent from my POS work computer using my big fat fingers. What the hell is a tapatalk anyway?

Apprentice

Shane I sent you a PM about an order I made last week, thanks!

2011 GT, Kona Blue Brembo 3.73

Mods: Airaid CAI, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Koni STR.T shocks and dampers, BBK Longtubes and X-pipe, Lethal OAPs, GT500 Axle Back, Forgestar F14s 19x9/20x11, Fays2 Watts Link, Barton SS and Bracket
Apprentice

Quote:
Dude, sorry to hear that. I've always had absolutely GREAT service with AM. Didn't matter if it was over the phone, here, or what. I have done business with others, and while they are "good", there's something about AM that keeps me coming back to them. It's like this: Given the choice, I will go with AM. Sometimes I need something they don't have, but given the choice, I choose AM. Try another PM to AMDanBailer or Shane, they will get back to you as soon as they can, I'm sure. JD Sent from my POS work computer using my big fat fingers. What the hell is a tapatalk anyway?
Thanks man. Hopefully I will get somewhere more sooner than later. It's very disappointing that's for sure.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page