2013 Mustang GT for sale-Absolute craziness - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

I was wondering why the gauges are reversed on this car. Is that a Canada thing?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

No Recaros? pfft lol

CDNSTANG
2012 V6 Premium Pony Package|Black|Tape stripe delete|OEM charcoal leather take offs|Airaid CAI|Roush Axle Backs| Eibach Pro Kit| Tinted Tail Lights| Gold Plasti-Dipped Rims| 3000K 35W HID Fog Lights|Tinted windows| Stillen Chin Spoiler|GT500 Mud Guards|Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace
PONY Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I was wondering why the gauges are reversed on this car. Is that a Canada thing?
?????

The only differences with the gauges I see are color and the temp/fuel gauges are in with the tach as it has the LCD display in the middle. My speedo is on the left and tach is on the right in my '12. If the reverse is true for '13's, I stand corrected.

Now, the speedo and tach are reversed from my wife's '05.

2016 Mustang GT 401a, 6A, Magnetic Metallic, Nav, Shaker Pro, 20" SVE Series 3's, Steeda CAI, Corsa Sports, BMR SP080 Springs, BMR Caster/Camber Plates, JLT Catch Can, Redline Hood Struts.....

2014 Mustang GT 400a, 6M, Recaros, 3.73's, 19" Drifts, electronics/nav., Kooks A/B's, AED Tune /Steeda CAI/BBQ Igniter Tick... SOLD

Banned

No longer listed... Maybe it was a fake?
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Listing is pulled so i cant see it but as I far as I know the front grill is the only difference between US & Canada GTs. We get the V6 chrome grill with the fogs on the bumper. My 13' speedo is on the left and rpm on right. The 07 I had however was switched.

13' Mustang GT 5.0L Grabber Blue 401a, 6spd manual, Brembo brake pkg with Boss radiator, engine oil cooler, Torsen differential & 3.73 gears. Back up camera with Navigation.
Mods - Flowmaster Outlaw, Roush front, side, rear splitter. Roush hood scoop + quarter window louvers, Barton 2 piece shifter bracket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page