Anyone interested in Trading their 19" wheels to 18"? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Anyone interested in Trading their 19" wheels to 18"?

To my (limited) knowledge lol, there doesn't seem to be a marketplace forum for people here, other than the classifieds. I wasn't sure how to go about this but the people here seem pretty nice and aren't too nazi on how or what people asks on the threads they create. I just wanted to know if anyone was interested in trading their stock 19"s for my 18's. Unfortunately, I am def not a fan of my stock 18's but they do offer a good ride and there is more than 80% of their stock Pzero tread left on them. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade any sort of 19's + cash?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jun 21, 6 14 18 PM.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	167369  

2011 MUSTANG GT 5.0 - STERLING GREY 6SPD - Steeda CAI, Bama 91OCT Tune, Flowmaster Hushpower, H&R Super Sport Springs, Boss 302 Strut Brace, Fender mounted gatling guns
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

There's always Brembo wheels up in the f/s section. You can probably score a set with tires and tpms for about 1000 bucks if you look hard enough. The stock 18s don't fetch much used unfortunately, so I doubt someone will want to do a trade. You're better off keeping them and putting them back on the car when you plan to get rid of it.
Sterling grey looks great with Brembo wheels too!

2015 Gt with perf pack/Guard Green/MBRP race exhaust/Steeda shifter bracket/ ....... more to come

Originally Posted by cudaman ........
Let's hope you don't have the same problem with your zipper and your fueling rod, should you run into another female in a Camaro that needs genetic gas.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
PONY Member

Nice wheels. I would try to sell them locally (what I did with my 2012 V6 PP 19's) and buy some new ones. Trades do work, but it may be easier and less time consuming to just sell em' to a local.

2013 Mustang GT - 402A GT/CS - 6R80 - Glass Roof - Engine Block Heater - SGM Exterior - CB/Miko Interior

Steeda Adjustable PHB (Street) and Steeda PH Brace, Stainless Works Retro Catback Exhaust...

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012
5POINTO

The GT/CS 19's with their dark grey and polished machined surfaces would look great on sterling grey too. I saw a set on Ebay w/o tires a few weeks ago for like $800.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in