Steeda Renews ISO Certification-Customer Benefit - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012 Thread Starter
tj
PONY Member

Steeda Renews ISO Certification-Customer Benefit

Hello All:

Steeda has once again has renewed its ISO Certification. If you are unfamiliar to why this is great for you ... the customer ... then please feel free to read this article.

You will understand why Steeda makes the commitment to become ISO Certified.

Enjoy

Steeda Renews ISO Certification – Customers Benefit Steeda Blog

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
PONY Member

Congrats on certification renewal.

I am the Quality Systems Manager for my company and ensure we maintain our ISO 9001:2008 certification. So I understand the resources/time it takes to achieve registration and the ongoing work to maintain your certificate.

I've taken a company from nothing to ISO registration and have helped other small businesses do the same.

Do you have someone in house that developed and implemented your QMS? Or did you utilize a consultant?

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012
PONY Member

This is why most of my parts are Steeda and it will stay that way. Love them all so far, no issues what-so-ever.

I have some Steeda Motor Mounts sitting in my garage still to put on, just havent had the courage to do it yet.

2012 Race Red GT Premium | MT82 3.31 | HID/Security | Steeda CAI | BAMA 91P | JLT Seperator | Steeda Shift Bracket | Steeda ProAction Shocks/Struts | Steeda Heavy Duty Strut Mounts | Eibach Pro-Kit (Dub) | J&M Adj. Panhard | GT500 Axle-Backs w/Resonator Delete | Ford Racing STB | American Muscle GT500 Black Machined 18x9/10 Nitto 555

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012 Thread Starter
tj
PONY Member

Steeda originally hired a team of consultants to assist us during our initial implementation back in 2007 - concurrent with that we were able to adequately train some key staff members to be proficient in QMS….and those members receive on-going instruction and guidance.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in