Red Brick Interior/Custom boots - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Red Brick Interior/Custom boots

What do you guys think about these new boots?
Quality is night/day difference when compared to oem boots. They feel and smell like 100% leather.
The color is the same as interior, red/white stripe and white stitching.
Though, i still didnt install the shift boot retainer.
I used my phone to take the pictures and dont know why the color turned to be different in each picture.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-27_18-14-37_333.jpg
Views:	862
Size:	557.1 KB
ID:	167486   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-30_17-13-34_158_Orlando.jpg
Views:	3374
Size:	911.3 KB
ID:	167487  

Ford mustang gt premium with HID/ Ford racing adjustable handling pack/ Hurst short throw shifter/ Borla ATAK/ ARH long tube headers/ JLT Cobra jet CAI/ Jon Lund tune/ GT500 spoiler and diffuser/ CS front fascia/ Boss splitter/ Aeroforce interceptor Gauges/ SOS gauge pillar/ Valentine 1/Redline tuning hood struts/ GT500 Mud Guards/Ford Racing SVTPP rims/ Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position/Roush side skirts/CobraJet intake/Cobrajet throttle body/JLT oil separator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
Banned

Not really my color but it looks really nice! Where did you get these from?

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Redlinegoods.com

Ford mustang gt premium with HID/ Ford racing adjustable handling pack/ Hurst short throw shifter/ Borla ATAK/ ARH long tube headers/ JLT Cobra jet CAI/ Jon Lund tune/ GT500 spoiler and diffuser/ CS front fascia/ Boss splitter/ Aeroforce interceptor Gauges/ SOS gauge pillar/ Valentine 1/Redline tuning hood struts/ GT500 Mud Guards/Ford Racing SVTPP rims/ Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position/Roush side skirts/CobraJet intake/Cobrajet throttle body/JLT oil separator

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
Apprentice

Actually looks really good. Even though I HATE the brick red interior in my GT. Can't wait to put in racing seats and the Laguna Seca rear seat delete.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
PONY Member

Garage
Looks great!

After seeing yours, I think I'm gonna order one for my e-brake. The stock one is crap.

They also have an Auto shift boot, but I'm not too sure what that is or how it would look....

Dave

2016 Mustang GT 401a, 6A, Magnetic Metallic, Nav, Shaker Pro, 20" SVE Series 3's, Steeda CAI, Corsa Sports, BMR SP080 Springs, BMR Caster/Camber Plates, JLT Catch Can, Redline Hood Struts.....

2014 Mustang GT 400a, 6M, Recaros, 3.73's, 19" Drifts, electronics/nav., Kooks A/B's, AED Tune /Steeda CAI/BBQ Igniter Tick... SOLD
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
JRocket

Very nice custom look!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I like it.good job .
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

it looks good and especially the handbrake boot as the oem boot sucks just take a look at it when its off.

CubedStang: I had the same idea of getting recaro seats but the problem is that they wont match the interior such as the door panels.

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012
Apprentice

Looks Good! I always have liked the custom boots Redline Goods does.

Here are 2 pics of my boot from Redline Goods
I think they look great especially with the shift knob from speed dawg

-Jon

Race Red '11 GT Premium

Too many mods to list. To check them out, head over to my blog:
redsmods.blogspot.com
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

These guys have the best quality leather on boots
Did you change the shift boot retainer "rubber that is placed on top of boot"

Apprentice

I actually glued mine to the plastic ring from the stock boot the same way the stock boot was glued. That way I could keep the same look and fit.

-Jon

Race Red '11 GT Premium

redsmods.blogspot.com
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

thats what I mean
http://www.cjponyparts.com/images/265/HW2810.jpg

Apprentice

The boot retainer I'm using is from Speed Dawg. I ordered it because I liked the fact that it tapers down and gives it a much smoother look.

-Jon

Race Red '11 GT Premium

redsmods.blogspot.com
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitham View Post
Interesting, mine didn't have that. It had a plastic ring...

If you look at the top of the boot in that image, there is a black plastic ring glued to the boot. I used that.

-Jon

Race Red '11 GT Premium

redsmods.blogspot.com
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member

I hope the wide boot retainer will work because the custom shift boot opening is wider than stock?
Did that happen to you?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page