Anyone Know About This Car??? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

This person makes lowering a Mustang look good.

2013 Sterling Gray Metallic GT | Premium | MT-82 | Security Package | Window Tint | 401A Aluminum Shift Knob/Shift Boot | Ford Racing Sport Mufflers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

its bagged, there was a lot of talk on another site about this car

MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I like everything except the wheels.

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)

Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Stallion View Post
Thank you!!! I was wondering mostly about the suspension set up. I'm in love with this car. Ha. I just didn't know where to start looking for it. Thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viciousjay View Post
its bagged, there was a lot of talk on another site about this car

BC Racing coilovers.

Two forms of Art
Site Sponsor

Love the look of this car! I probably would have went a different direction with the wheels, but to each their own.

Suspension- Don't mean the thread jack- but how would you guys feel about carrying an air-ride suspension setup like this thing at AM? I think it looks wicked on these S197's, plus the ability to raise the ride for speed bumps is convenient.

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Apprentice

That's one awesome looking ride...

Shane, that'd be a good thing to offer imo.
Apprentice

This is one very sexy Stang. I really love this tuner-meets-muscle look. Badass.

2010 Mustang Premium GT 5spd MT, Torch Red/Black leather; Rapid spec 400A, Fixed glass roof, Sync, Nav,3.73, 20% tint, smoked fogs, CDC Blackout panel, 19" Staggered, matte bronze TSW Panorama wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 evo tires, SR Performance springs, BMR ajd Panhard

"...evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
Apprentice

I want some of what you guys are smoking because the wheels on that thing are down right cartoonish. The rear off-set is awful and I hope for the owners sake that it is on bags because they'll need a new spleen otherwise.

2011 Blaze Yellow GT Backup cam, Security, 6MT, 3:73 gears, 19" wheels, Hushpower cats back, Barton shifter & bracket, C&L CAI, Bama 93 race tune, JLT catch can, Eibach Pro springs & dampers & camber bolts, J&M adj. pan hard, 275/40/19 on SVE Drifts.
5POINTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoren View Post
I want some of what you guys are smoking because the wheels on that thing are down right cartoonish. The rear off-set is awful and I hope for the owners sake that it is on bags because they'll need a new spleen otherwise.
+1, the car has some nice mods for sure, but the wheel/tire combo and stance is too hella flush for my taste...
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Love the look of this car! I probably would have went a different direction with the wheels, but to each their own.

Suspension- Don't mean the thread jack- but how would you guys feel about carrying an air-ride suspension setup like this thing at AM? I think it looks wicked on these S197's, plus the ability to raise the ride for speed bumps is convenient.

Shane
I think that would be awesome Shane!! I'd love to see y'all carry something like that. I don't see how I could pass that up.
PONY Member

Looks like something I'd see over on the 8th civic forums. Stretched tires, not practical for the streets, and those are even the wheels those guys run. Assuming from the style California or Florida.

JDM mustang?

2013 5.0 - Deep Impact Blue
Brembo, GT500 axle backs, Vogtland springs, GT500 shocks/struts, Laguna SECA transmission scoop, 3.31, Carbotech xp10/8, JLT brake ducts
TWS CCW: 2:03.02
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimaniac View Post
dat.......dat ass
Hahahaha my thoughts exactly.
GT Member

The picture posted by the OP of the thread looks like it had a little photoshop help...

I don't speak often but when I do, I don't have clue what I am talking about. I just repeat things that I once heard and do not repeat them correctly... My doctor told me it was an ID 10 T problem and it was incurable.
So when I reply to a post or add to a thread I just find the words elsewhere and copy and paste.
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to tormenting5.0 Send a message via Yahoo to tormenting5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Shane
Bags would give us a good option. I love the lowered look, with staggered rims. Hate the fact that you lose ground clearance. At least with bags, you can lift it to a driving position. And not kill the under body.
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Wow that looks incredible. Felt my wallet go lighter just looking at that haha.

2011 Mustang Gt: Premium, Brembo wheel package, Glass Roof, Appearance package, Roush ab, Roush lowering springs, J&M Panhard bar, Roush side splitters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page