Can you get Roush RS3 side stripes?? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012 Thread Starter
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Can you get Roush RS3 side stripes??

I love the 2013 Roush RS3 stripes. Not too much and not too little, just perfect IMO. However searching their whole catalog i cant find the ones on the RS3, they've got lots of different styles but not the exact same ones. If theres even a clone I would accept it but I looked everywhere including all our vendors and cant find them. Do they even sell them seperate or is it just exlusive to RS3 models??

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06-2013-roush-premier-edition-mustang.jpg
Views:	9943
Size:	353.6 KB
ID:	167890   Click image for larger version

Name:	timthumb.png
Views:	2647
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	167891  

13' Mustang GT 5.0L Grabber Blue 401a, 6spd manual, Brembo brake pkg with Boss radiator, engine oil cooler, Torsen differential & 3.73 gears. Back up camera with Navigation.
Mods - Flowmaster Outlaw, Roush front, side, rear splitter. Roush hood scoop + quarter window louvers, Barton 2 piece shifter bracket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012
PONY Member

I really like those stripes too let me know if you have any luck finding them... I wouldnt want them with the RS3 though...Don't want it to look like I'm trying to make the car look like something it isnt

2012 5.0 6MT - AED Tuned / Brembo Brakes / 3.73 FRPP Gears / Pypes LTH / Pypes O/R X / Boss Manifold / Steeda Intake / Bama Race Tune / GT500 Wheels / Nitto NT555's / GT500 ABs / Saleen Grille / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Interceptor Gauges / SOS Dual Pillar Pod / Koni Shocks & Struts / BMR Springs / BMR LCAs & Brackets / BMR Camber Bolts / J&M Adj Panhard Bar / GT500 Upper Strut Mounts / GT500 Steering Wheel / Roush Side Splitters / GT/CS Front Fascia / Boss Splitter / Raxiom Headlights
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012
PONY Member

Here you go buddy 109. These look just like them and not cheap wanna bes. 2010 2013 Mustang Fender Stripes Roush Style 2 Color with Number Letters | eBay

names Alex
2013 premium GT race red, order 3/23/12 ,doa 5/3/12
roush axle backs,pypes x pipe,resonator deletes, jlt oil catch can,20% tint, sr pc blk strut tower bar, painted engine bay and airaid cai, 93R] Bama tune, full roush splitters,cs rear diffuser,stillen gen 1 chin splitter, am black billet hidden fog light grille.Ford p springs, koni Orange struts, shocks, gt500 mounts, eibach sways, umi lca+reloc brak, 19x9.5 sve pc gloss blk wheels, cooper ra3 275/40/19 tires

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Roush will not sell the stripes unless you can furnish a VIN. Lots have tried to replace theirs until someone started making them and selling on E-Bay. Was trying to think of the guys name who does a lot of them for the Roush crowd but elsuave beat me to it. Sure they are expensive but one of a kind custom. Lot of guys would add their hp rating to the decals. Example of his work on a 1/18 scale model for one of the guys.
Dave

2015 Stage 3 Roush
'66' Ranchero w/almost done 302 T-5 swap
2000 4x4 Ranger
2003 4x2 Ranger
'69' Fairlane Cobra, 428 4-speed waiting for work
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012 Thread Starter
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Thanks a lot guys, its interesting that Roush dont sell them. Another reason could be because they are painted to the body according to my dealer.
I'll be getting that ebay one, it looks promising.

13' Mustang GT 5.0L Grabber Blue 401a, 6spd manual, Brembo brake pkg with Boss radiator, engine oil cooler, Torsen differential & 3.73 gears. Back up camera with Navigation.
Mods - Flowmaster Outlaw, Roush front, side, rear splitter. Roush hood scoop + quarter window louvers, Barton 2 piece shifter bracket
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom800tt View Post
Thanks a lot guys, its interesting that Roush dont sell them. Another reason could be because they are painted to the body according to my dealer.
its not interesting...they want them to be exclusive to thier cars...so not selling them accomplishes that...

all you gotta do is go to a local viynal shop and work with them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom800tt View Post
They are not painted on, just stick on vinal decals. On my second Roush now.
Dave

2015 Stage 3 Roush
'66' Ranchero w/almost done 302 T-5 swap
2000 4x4 Ranger
2003 4x2 Ranger
'69' Fairlane Cobra, 428 4-speed waiting for work
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012 Thread Starter
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
They are not painted on, just stick on vinal decals. On my second Roush now.
Dave
Ahhh I see. When I was at the dealer there were couple of 427R and a 2012 RS3 with painted stripes, so they were probably custom paint stripes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page